Hello from the April 2007 board

Cinnabirst1
on 4/30/07 12:30 pm - Council Bluffs, IA
Well, our month has come to an end and your month is about to begin. May God be with you all as you embark on this journey to regain your lives. I am almost 4 weeks post op and doing great. I have lost 33 lbs. so far. Good luck to each and every one of you. Cindy
doxie92504
on 4/30/07 1:27 pm - Riverside, CA
Thank you for the support Cindy. WTG on the 33 lbs lost so far. I will be having my Lap RNY on May 14th and I am so excited. I cannot wait. Michele
Rebecca C.
on 4/30/07 1:42 pm - OR
Thank you for the warm wishes and Grats on the 33 lbs. My surgery is on the 9th and I'm ready to go. I have my good days and bad but hearing from people who just went through it means a lot. Thanks again! Rebecca
Loralei I.
on 4/30/07 2:07 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Awwww Cindy! Thank you for the well wishes... what a super-sweet thing to do! As of right now, I have 3 days, 12 hours and 26 minutes...LOL.. My day is Friday. I leave Wednesday for Michigan, I aam so excited, yet the nerves are starting..just a bit Thank you again~~ Hugzzz Nani
(deactivated member)
on 4/30/07 3:39 pm - Basom, NY
Cindy, thank you so much for your well wishes. Great Job, keep up the good work!! ~~Betsy
SusanM07
on 4/30/07 9:22 pm - Outside Chitown, IL
Cindy, What a sweet and thoughtful post. Thank you for the kind wishes, and congratulations on your amazing weight loss. We all hope to join you on the losers side soon! Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 586 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1234 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1195 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 967 views