Yummy protein!!

Courtney O.
on 5/1/07 2:12 am - Grand Prairie, TX
RNY on 05/17/07 with
Okay....so if any of you haven't tried Unjury Chocolate protein powder...you should!!! IT's SO very good! This is the 5th protein drink I've tried this week...and it is AWESOME. So far...this is Most Definitely my protein supp of choice. It's 100 calories and 20g protein per scoop. They also have some other flavors.......i ordered samples of the strawberry, vanilla, unflavored, and the chicken broth. I'll let you know how those are when i try em. Anyway, this chocolate one is good. Stirs easily with a spoon...no lumps...not thick AT ALL...no smell...no aftertaste...tastes like chocolate milk. Try it!!! (www.unjury.com) Fast shipping too..........comes in just a couple days--and they never charge more than $5 for shipping! *You can order samples if you don't want to order the whole container* They also send you a little packet of recipes for protein shakes and things. Wow...I sound like I work for the company...lol. Courtney
Jamie S.
on 5/1/07 8:28 am - Auburn, IA
Thanks Courtney, I ordered it as a sample the other day and waiting for it to get here. I tried a few since and not impressed. I know nothing is going to taste as good as sugared up drinks but the aftertaste of many protein drinks is just too much to handle and I don't have much of a picky palette hence why I am here. I will post on here once a try a few also. Take care!! Jamie
tina J.
on 5/2/07 8:35 pm - springfield, MO
Hi Courtney, I also use unjury and i second your the motion that it is by FAR THE BEST OF THE BEST! I am expecting another package today. May 9th is my surgery date so this is the last prep for my stock. This is also my second week of liquids so its been very nice to actually of had protein that tastes great. i have not tried the chicken brooth so i will be anxious to hear what you think of it.. TINA
grammymel
on 5/3/07 8:22 am - Bolivar, OH
Yes! A definite thumbs up. Mel
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 586 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1234 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1195 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!