LET'S HEAR IT FOR MAY 10TH

TinaMW
on 5/1/07 12:11 pm - Guthrie, OK
I am scheduled for 11:30 May 10th and can hardly wait. I get on OH every evening and read the boards and look at before and after pictures. Playing on the computer helps keep my mind busy and off this pre-op diet. I'm looking forward to joining the gang here on the bus to loserville!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/07 8:27 pm - Basom, NY
Congratulations Tina!! Good luck with your surgery and hope you have a speedy recovery!! ~~Betsy
FitN2007
on 5/1/07 9:13 pm
I've got a 7:30 date with a nice surgeon on May 10th too. Getting through the the pre-op liquid diet has been hard but I think i have turned a corner. I am getting typed and crossed today along with the mandatory hospital class on "what to expect at the hospital." The flyer says if you don't show they can cancel your surgery!! It is basically a tour of the bariatric ward, and meeting the nursing staff. One week to the surgical prep...yish. 8 days to surgery whoo hoo.
TinaMW
on 5/2/07 12:09 pm - Guthrie, OK
Congrats on the surgery date. I am also toughing out the liquid diet. Does your doc recommend Optifast? And for how long? My doc just recommends a liquid diet that has restricted carbs and 40-50gms of protein/day and it lasts for 10 days. (thank goodness). Keep me posted on how you are doing and hang in there on that liquid diet. Just think only 7 more days!!! Tina
FitN2007
on 5/3/07 1:06 pm
Yes, my doc recommends optifast for 10 days but I just couldn't get it down. I am just doing liquids. I can't wait till this is over. Take care, Amari
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 586 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1234 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1195 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 967 views