Final weigh-in yesterday...

Erin A.
on 5/1/07 12:52 pm - Burlington, Canada
Ok, lost one more pound (they told me if I had gained any surgery would have been cancelled...) WHEW!!! SOOOOOOO... all set, finally all the paperwork is in from my PHP... they went over pre and post op stuff, I signed the consent etc etc... and now I am back to phase 1 of the South Beach Diet for the week countdown, and no Advil . I am first up Tuesday morning (May 8th) at 7:30 (means we are onthe road at 3:30 am!!!) and was told barring no complications it is *possible* that I may go home as early as Thursday!!!! They DO do a swallow leak test two days after surgery (whew again), I am happy about this. And now, I am 95% confident in all this... but that 5%... I am getting a little nervous... but then I always get nervous before any surgery, just the way I am. Excited, scared, happy, hopeful, nervous... all rolled into one!!! A week today - WOW!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/07 8:30 pm - Basom, NY
Congratulations Erin, the count down is on...........Good Luck!! Hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery!! ~~Betsy
lv2beasahm
on 5/2/07 1:43 am - Pennsville, NJ
Woo hoo Erin! Now it just time for you to sit back and get ready. You're gonna do great!!!!!! * Cyndi *
thelenbiggins
on 5/2/07 12:23 pm - Kansas City, MO
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!You are on you way to become a loser!!!!!!!1
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 586 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1234 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1195 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!