help !

Sherry H.
on 2/7/09 9:10 pm - Lakecity, MI
just wondering if you all have made it to your goals I have 40 pounds to go and need some help from all of you should I just start to diet ? or is there somthing else I should do ?

hugs  Sherry
lv2beasahm
on 2/14/09 11:55 pm - Pennsville, NJ
Hi Sherry!  I have to say I made my surgeon's goal on my 10 month surgiversary.  I'm now about 25 lbs below his goal.  Are you getting in all your fluids, vitamins and protein?  Are you staying away from the "bad" foods?  Getting your exercise in?  I was pretty bad about the vitamins and protein for a while.  Then I saw my scale and it put my butt right back on program! :)  I'm still a little bad at taking my vitamins but I try. :)

If you're having a lot of problems, go see your surgeon.  He'll put you back on the right track.  Good luck!
* Cyndi *

Patty Drye
on 2/24/09 2:18 am - Faith, NC
I've lost 114 lbs and way below my goal but also went thru divorce and have ADHD(so I'm naturally hyper).  Too bad the hyperness did not help me before when i was heavier lol.

If you have a store called Big Lots, i buy the nutrisystem nourish meals they are high protein low sugars and are good portion sizes, i have to confess I'm trying to gain right now but i still try to eat correctly even though when i don't i pay for it. 

The more fluids you drink the quicker you become full so try that when you are hungry drink instead of eating, that's worked also for me.  Keep your spirits up because you have come to far to just give up, also see if you can see your nutritionist.
armra1967
on 3/2/09 12:52 am - Lakewood, NY
I have met most of my goals. Never lost that last 4 lbs and still haven't tucked in a blouse. Overall I am satisfied. I don't think that diets work. I'd suggest going back to basics like when we first had our WLS. Best of luck to you, April

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 575 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1212 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1186 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 955 views