Its been a very long time!

Rebecca C.
on 12/15/09 2:40 am - OR
Not sure if anyone remembers me Rebecca, I have been gone for a long long time. I had surgery 5/9/07 in Portland Oregon

I started at 261 and am now at 164 and happy with that. At 14 months post op I found out I was pregnant and I now have a 9 month old baby boy and a 5 year old. I gained 17lbs during my pregnancy  and have lost 27 lbs since having him. Am I working on losing weight NO am I happy about it the extra loss? Yes LOL .  I still feel full very easy and I can't eat a lot of sugar. I don't do my protien first which I wish I still did and I don't take my vitamins :(  I wonder if its all going to come crashing down. I don't consider myself a success , anyone can lose weight but keeping it off is the true test ya know? 

I read some of the posts and am happy to see everyone and your all doing soooo well! 

lv2beasahm
on 1/4/10 10:33 pm - Pennsville, NJ
Hi Rebecca!  Congratulations on the new baby!  I'm so happy for you!  It sounds like you're doing great!  I feel so bad that I don't check in too much.  I really should.  It seems weird we're all getting ready for our third anniversaries and I still feel like a rookie at this. :)

Thanks for checking in!!!
* Cyndi *

Rebecca C.
on 1/5/10 1:29 am - OR
I can't believe 3 years is around the corner... Where did the time go?? I haven't checked in for a very long time but I don't know if thats a good thing we are all moving forward with our lives or a bad that we don't really have a lot of support like we used to. I stopped going to the support group around here but a part of me thinks going back would be a good thing. Life is so busy I just don't have the extra time lol..thats so sad to say.  Hope you had a great New Years and I'm so happy to say my new year resolutions didn't involve weight! How great is that?? 

Hugs to all,

Rebecca
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/10 8:57 pm - Basom, NY
Congratualtions Rebecca!!  You are doing great!  Wish I could say the same, but I am working on it now. 

I do know what you mean about the keeping it off, since I have gained back 20 lbs.  I now have to lose that because it is really getting to me.  I don't want to regain everything!!

Rebecca C.
on 1/12/10 1:49 am - OR
Hold your head high and know that you can do it! We all have to take it 1 day at a time. This isn't a spint its a marathone. Thank you for replying to my message. I was thinking that maybe no one did remember me!  Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you ...were a team and thats what were here for, support! 

Big hugs,

Rebecca
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 576 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1214 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1186 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 956 views