May 18th, counting the days...

Sonya Standridge
on 4/22/09 4:58 am - adamsville, TN
May 18th is the day my life is gonna change. I have researched everything about the RNY surgery. The one thing I failed to research is this protein mixes. Dont know anything about that at all. Oh well I have plenty of time to research about all that. 26 DAYS TO GO!!!!! WOOHOO

aphrael
on 4/22/09 5:26 am
I have researched several protein drinks and the one I like the best is Bari-Care.  They can be made in 2 oz, 4 oz, and 6 oz portions.  The taste isn't bad, especially if you can drink milk. 

I saw your statement about only having 26 days to go and was like wow that is quick.... than I realized I am going in 4 days before you YIKES  time is flying now...

Good luck and congrats on your date.
Sonya Standridge
on 4/22/09 9:41 am, edited 4/23/09 12:39 am - adamsville, TN
Thank You!!! Are you nervous at all about the surgery? I am thrilled that I didnt have to wait a long time to get a date. I am a bit nervous, but more excited to lose weight.  Good luck with your surgery. I hope you have a speedy recovery .

iamfarfaraway
on 4/22/09 10:04 am - Charlotte, NC
Congrats on getting your date, I am a week after you.  I had to do a 6 mo weight management for my insurance so I have done lots of research and protein shakes.  I get EAS Premiumn protein at Costco choc flavor and like it.  You can order samples for a small fee at www.vitalady.com another good website is http://www.netrition.com/  and then there is Unjury that has chicken soup protein at http://www.unjury.com/  both of these have samples also.

Best Wishes on your new journey

40 lbs lost pre-op

Sonya Standridge
on 4/22/09 12:11 pm, edited 4/23/09 12:38 am - adamsville, TN
Thank you and good luck with your surgery...I hope you have a speedy recovery.

EOD WIFE
on 4/22/09 12:27 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Congrats on your surgery date!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

Sonya Standridge
on 4/22/09 4:47 pm, edited 4/23/09 12:36 am - adamsville, TN
Thank you I see you are having surgery sooner than me. Good luck with your surgery. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

wandac
on 4/23/09 12:10 am - Advance, NC
Congrats!  It will be her before you know it!

Wanda
Sonya Standridge
on 4/23/09 12:34 am, edited 4/23/09 12:35 am - adamsville, TN
Thank you, I am counting the days. Good luck on your surgery too, I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1394 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1383 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1256 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1120 views