FOOD

kawkbw
on 5/24/09 6:45 am - MA
i really want some real food.  I am almost 2 weeks out. i want all the "bad stuff" i had before surgery!!  OMG this is strssing me out!!  Is this normal and if so i want it to go AWAY!

Kristin

EOD WIFE
on 5/24/09 11:08 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
I have only wanted Pizza thanks to the dang TV. But for the most part I am not even hungry at all.

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

Tiffany B.
on 5/24/09 1:25 pm
Hi there,

I am right there with you!! I am 2 weeks post-op (5/11) and I have been hungry and having the same cravings ever since. I'm scared that I am going to have to go thru the rest of my life hungry and miserable!! All I heard and read before surgery was that I wouldn't feel hungry and wouldn't have cravings, but so far that is SO not true!

Hopefully someone out there can help us both with this!!

Tiffany
Sing like you know the words!

curecatlady
on 5/31/09 2:25 am - Somerville, MA
I AM SO SICK OF THE SHAKES! (sorry for shouting).  Food odors are more attractive than ever.  The fortunate thing, however, is that when I actually think of eating the food that smells so appealing, I have no desire to actually eat it.  The only times I've been slightly hungry so far are when I'm truly due for a shake and the shake does manage to satisfy the hunger.

Right now, I wish I could bypass the mushy food stage that starts in 3 days and go right to the finely chopped food stage 4.  But those who have the most success are those who stick to the NUT's recommendations, so I'm sticking it out.
Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1394 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1382 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1255 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1120 views