June 9th here I come!!

Jenny R.
on 5/19/03 3:41 am - Charlotte, ME
I cant believe its almost here! I am sooo excited! Is anyone else having surgery on june 9th???
marsi M.
on 5/19/03 1:52 pm - reynoldsville, pa
HEY JENNY! MY NAMES MARSI, I LIVE IN WESTERN PA. AND I ALSO AM SCHEDULED FOR JUNE 9TH AT MAGEE WOMENS IN PITTSBURGH. IT'S ALMOST HERE! I CAN'T WAIT. MY FAMILY IS VERY NERVOUS BUT I'M NOT. GOD WON'T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ME CAUSE I HAVE WANTED THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN MY LIFE (BESIDE MY HUBBY AND KIDS- AND HE GAVE THEM TO ME) I'LL BE THINKING ABOUT YOU ON OUR SPECIAL DAY, GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! AFTER YOUR WELL E-MAIL ME BACK AND WE WILL HELP AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER. MARSI [email protected]
linda S.
on 5/20/03 9:55 am - Jewell Ridge, Va
Hi Jenny, My name is Linda Smith and I, too, am having my surgery on June 9th. Don't know about you but I am excited and scared at the same time. Mine will be done at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville. I've been through six months of tests, classes, etc and I am so ready to get it behind me now. I go in and look at before and after photo's every day and that helps me to know I am doing the right thing. Drop me a line and maybe we can stay in touch those first weeks after surgery and support each other. Much luck with your surgery..........Take Care...........Linda
Cheryl H.
on 5/20/03 11:04 am - Baltimore, MD
RNY on 06/09/03 with
Hi Jenny, Mine is scheduled for June 9th also. At Potomac Hospital in Woodbridge MD. I have waited so long for this, now less than three weeks to go, I can not believe it. Happy Rebirth Day to US!!!! Cheryl Hain
Holly L.
on 5/21/03 1:05 pm - Victoria, VA
Hi Jenny, My name is Holly. I am also having surgery on June 9th at the Medical College of Virginia, in Richmond. I am so nervous yet so excited about all of this. I am looking forward to my "rebirth" and I am hoping you are too. Drop me a line sometime. Good Luck, HOLLY
Winnie D.
on 5/23/03 3:33 pm - Grass Valley, CA
June 9th here too, God bless us all. see you on the other side Winnie denboske
CONNIEKIRK
on 5/24/03 5:04 pm - GAYLORD, MI
Hello I am also having my surgery on June 9th. I am very excited and very scared. I know I have to do this ,so I will.GOOD LUCK TO YOU JENNY
Cheryl H.
on 5/28/03 3:55 pm - Baltimore, MD
RNY on 06/09/03 with
I am Jenny. 11 more Days!!!!!!! Cheryl Hain
Most Active
Recent Topics
so sad
happygirl01 · 0 replies · 804 views
7 years out
rlwilburn63 · 2 replies · 817 views
I wiill be 6 years out!
Lyn M. · 1 replies · 846 views