One Year Ago

Pamela C.
on 6/30/04 10:16 am - Detroit, MI
Wow, has the year drastically gone by. I have lost 125# since June 25, 2003. I can fit in a swing!!! Do you realize it has been well over 10 years since I have been able to fit into a swing. I should be able to fit in the rides at the amusement parks. This surgery has really changed my life. It was not easy in the beginning. Some days I was not able to eat. Every thing got "STUCK". I thought to myself " What have I done to myself? " I now know that I saved my life. Congratulations and best wishes to everyone that has reached their goals, and those who are striving to reach them. Keep your head up when times get rough. Grace and Peace to everyone.
Margaret D.
on 7/4/04 7:31 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Pamela, Congratulations to you. You deserve a pat on the back. You have done marvelous. I like you just had my first year post-op on June 24. It has ben an awesome year for me. I can't wait to go to Disneyland and be able to fit in the seats. WOW!!!!!! Keep working your program and you will make your goal. God bless you. I will do the happy dance for us!!! Hugs, Margaret
Most Active
Recent Topics
so sad
happygirl01 · 0 replies · 804 views
7 years out
rlwilburn63 · 2 replies · 817 views
I wiill be 6 years out!
Lyn M. · 1 replies · 846 views
How is everyone doing???
Cassandra Blake · 1 replies · 814 views