Recent Posts

Sharyn
on 6/18/06 3:29 am - Columbus, OH
Topic: RE: FINALLY a WOW moment worth mentioning....
Lisa that is absolutely wonderful!! I'm glad your son is still young enough to really enjoy the smaller you. My kid is 11, so missed a lot.
Sharyn
on 6/18/06 3:27 am - Columbus, OH
Topic: RE: Finally under 240...
Keep going Kelli Jo!! I got the scale to move too, so maybe it's our time to start moving again!! Let's hope. Sharyn
Scrappin Gal
on 6/18/06 1:20 am - Corona, CA
Topic: RE: FINALLY a WOW moment worth mentioning....
Congratulations Lisa~ how fun to be able to ride the kiddie rides! I think that that's one of the best things about having lost weight is being able to go on rides again. Sorry that you got sick, though. You have so much to be proud of, and I know that your kids must be thrilled for you! Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Kerri
fr1endly2
on 6/17/06 11:39 pm - Ridge, NY
Topic: FINALLY a WOW moment worth mentioning....
Well yesterday we went as a family to the Mattituck Strawberry festival here. I had a nice wow moment there...I was able to ride on the KIDDIE rides next to my 3 year old son. SOMETHING i was "TO BIG" to do with my older kids when they were small. I had a great time even did adult rides with my daughter and wasnt worried i would crush her!!! It was really nice to be normal sized and have a great time. I did have a problem with the food choice i made, i mean most foods and such an even are the fried, greasy and HIGH fat foods...so i figured I would try a chicken gyro knowing no way would i eat the entire thing. Well i ate my portions worth... and paid for it later....and got sick...guess the lettuce got me...i dont do good with salad post up but figreing this was shredded like on a taco I thought i would be fine but wasnt. AND you know at the fairs those PORTA POTTIES! gross...but had no choice or i would have felt ill all night. We stayed late, watched the firewords and then returned home. I did learn that i cant go on the high rides i did back in my 20's...i have fears of those but thats okay i still did some fast ones with my daughter and we had a BLAST! ITS so nice to be able to do these things with the kids.....especially now that my oldest are 11 and 9! Well hope everyone is great and spending time with the fathers in their life hugzzzzzzzzzzzz lisa
dawnhoutx
on 6/17/06 5:14 pm - Richmond, TX
Topic: RE: Year Mark
Hey Paula, I just noticed that you are from Montana. My mom lives in Glasgow,MT. Have you heard of it? As for my one year goal, I actually made it then gained five pounds back. I wanted to be 180 and made it to 178. Summer vacation hit and BAM!!! I've GAINED 5 pounds in three weeks.
dawnhoutx
on 6/17/06 4:59 pm - Richmond, TX
Topic: RE: Lesson Learned!!! Now make it STOP!!!
I really do think that sugar/carbs are the reason that people gain the weight back. I've actually gained 5 pounds in the last three weeks - summer vacation. I have been eating carbs nonstop and find myself wanting more and more. I'm amazed at how much I can eat - not a good thing. This is the first time that I have actually gained instead of lost. I'm really upset about it. Dawn
Kelli Jo
on 6/17/06 1:37 pm - Katrina Land, LA
kathy C.
on 6/17/06 1:31 pm - Equality, IL
Way to goal Kelli Jo! Congrats. Kathy C.
Kelli Jo
on 6/17/06 11:32 am - Katrina Land, LA
Yes Kerri it does! Thanks.
Kelli Jo
on 6/17/06 11:31 am - Katrina Land, LA
Most Active
Recent Topics