Exercise

TweedyBird
on 5/17/04 1:52 am - Somewhere, AR
Ok, I feel a little defeated! I was suppose to go to the gym this morning. Dropped my son off at daycare, and I have had to do some work for my job, well I am still working. I know the day is not over, it is not even noon, but getting a little nervous. Food wise, did pretty good for breakfast. I had an Omelet with cheese, mushrooms, tomatoes, and onion (fat free cheese and those low cholesterol eggs that come out of a box). And I had fresh pineapple slices. If you are wondering, I do eat more than just pineapple as my fruit. Just bought a fresh one, and want to make sure it does not go bad before I fini**** Well, that is it for now, but I will keep you posted on the exercise thing. Tonia
Marcy B.
on 5/17/04 1:28 pm - West Bloomfield, MI
Tonia: Tomorrow is always another day. Sounds like you are in better shape than I am foodwise today. Had my daughters 21st birthday- overate at dinner..steak baked potato with the works, then the ice cream and cake. Couldn't say no to it. Could've I guess...but I didn.t And so I say to myself, as well as you...tomorrow is another day. God willing I will be able to suck it up and take this stress test. even though my knees are killing me. I'l do anything to avoid having an injection which is what they will do to get my heart rate up. I'll just do my best tomorrow...what else can we do? Here's hoping for a better day. Marcy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1069 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 974 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1059 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1112 views