Any 7/12/04 WLS twins?

Mea A.
on 5/20/04 11:47 am - Western, MA
I just saw Cheri's date . Do we have 7/12 triplets or quads? Thanks, Mea
Mea A.
on 5/21/04 3:00 pm - Western, MA
And then there were three Congratulations on your date too, Vicki. And no, I'm not required to lose any weight although my surgeon would appreciate it . I have been eating everything in sight, I need to do better. Good Luck, Mea
Dj _.
on 5/27/04 4:38 am - Eden Prairie, MN
I see I'm in good company! I just found out I'm scheduled for July 12th at HCMC in Minneapolis, MN. ...and now there are 4? My surgeon does not require weight loss prior to surgery, but does say that if you're going to do the 'restaurant run' (his term) that you do it now and get it over with because he'd like to see you lose some weight in the 2-4 weeks before surgery. Only 45 more nights to dream about life on the losing side!
DramaQueenJessica
on 5/27/04 10:08 am - Wayland, MA
...and now there are five... Im having surgery in Taunton, MA at Morton Hospital. My surgeon requires a 10% weight loss.. god its SOOOOOOOOO hard. This is my second surgery attempt. First time I had a panic attack while in holding getting ready for surgery. The IV was in and everything. Versaid is my enemy. :nods:
Mea A.
on 5/27/04 1:49 pm - Western, MA
I think Fox is coming out with a new show called Quints or something. Could they be talking about us? Mea
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1069 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 974 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1059 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1112 views