July 13th!!!!! Without support group :-(

wilkris75
on 6/2/04 6:18 am - APO
Anyone else out there with surg around this time? Would like to keep in touch pre and post op. I am in Caracas Venezuela and do not have a support group out here so I will need all the help I can get!!
flowergirl810
on 6/2/04 12:43 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Hi Kristi, I'm on the same day. July 13th! Are you excited as I am? Denise
bugsmom
on 6/3/04 5:03 am - In Mom's House, CA
Hi Kristi! My surgery is scheduled for July 14 in California. What are you doing to prepare, physically and mentally, for this life changing event? I feel excited and nervous. I still can't believe I got approved by my insurance company and actually have a date! It's a little overwhelming, but in a good way. Hang in there! Merritt
Julie 22
on 6/8/04 12:52 am - NC
Congratulations Kristi on your date. Your profile said you are from Texas, are you just in Venezuela for the surgery? (if you don't mind me asking) I will have surgery on July 6 & come home on the 8th. I don't have a computer at home, only at work. But my mom will be helping my fiance take care of me & I can go to her house to email you. I will try to email you before your surgery & let you know how things went for me. Good luck to you. Julie
Connie H.
on 6/8/04 8:17 pm - Saginaw, MI
HI Kristi.... My surgery date is also the 13th of July. I am very excited of the new lifestyle. It isnt gonna be a easy journey, but if we do exacally what the doctor orders, i do believe there will be lil trouble. if we set our minds to what we need to do hopefully food will go away off our mind. Good Luck, and hopefully we can stay in touch. My email if you every need to talk is [email protected] Connie
april M.
on 6/11/04 6:30 am - portsmouth, ri
Hi Kristi , my name is April Medeoros and my surgery is sheduled for july 15th. I really don't have any support from family and friends some I'm in the same boat but we can get through this together!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1067 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 972 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1058 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1111 views