July 6th is the Big Day

LINDA M.
on 6/14/04 5:18 am - FAIRBANKS, AK
I am so anxious! With the pain in my knees-July 6th can't come soon enough. My whole family is excited and can't wait to watch me melt away! God bless all of you who take the time to write your stories. They helped me make my decision..
Julie 22
on 6/14/04 10:35 pm - NC
I am right there with you Linda & my big day is July 6th too! 22 more days - I can't believe it. Good luck to you & God bless. Julie
lea4mt
on 6/15/04 2:49 am - Social Circle, GA
I think we will do wonderfully, what more of an independance day could we ask for! Good luck and god be with you! I hope you have a speedy recovery! Maggie
kellyh26
on 6/15/04 9:18 am - White Bluff, TN
Linda, I'm July 6th with you !! Mine will be at 8 am, I am so excited. good luck and God's speed with your healing process. Kelly preop til 7/6/2004
Towanda S.
on 6/15/04 10:11 am - Somewhere in, CT
Hi Linda~ July 6th is my day too! More and more each day I realize how much I need this surgery and how much over the years I have belittled the pain and loss of quality of life from being MO. My family is excited for me too! So happy that I will be free, free, free! Smooth sailing for you. Towanda
Sun K.
on 6/18/04 4:41 am - Hamilton, OH
Congrats my surgery is also on July6th at 7:30 in the morning at UC.in Cincinnati. We are all pretty excited too. Big hugs and lots of prayers and a big GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.
LINDA M.
on 6/20/04 6:05 am - FAIRBANKS, AK
Thanks for writing Traci. We are originally from Cincinnati. My sister works at the Christ Hospital. They average two RNY per day. Several of her co-workers have had it done and they are doing great. Christ Hospital has offered it to their employees for some time now. Banner Health started covering it this year. It can't come soon enough. It was 88 degrees here in Fairbanks yesterday and we were so hot, I dread the 110 temps in Arizona. Be thankful you don't have to travel 3,000 miles. God Bless you.
LINDA M.
on 6/24/04 8:33 am - FAIRBANKS, AK
Thank you all for responding. I fly to Arizona next Wednesday. I am so excited. I can't wait to ask to borrow my granddaughters' clothes. We get back home on July 14th. Hopefully, I will be able to update and give a perfect report!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1071 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 974 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1060 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1114 views