Another loser coming on board July 12th!!!!

Michelle L.
on 6/16/04 11:48 pm - Warren, MI
Hey all you losers! I'll be joining you on our WINNING team July 12th! I can't wait to start my life and feel better! I'd love to hear from you all to see how you're doing. I kind of feel like we're all family because we all know exactly what it feels like to be us on this side. See you on the other side!!!!
Julie 22
on 6/17/04 4:11 am - NC
Congratulation Michelle & welcome to the team. My surgery is July 6th. I can't wait until I feel better too! I agree, we are all family. I love the fact that I can come here & talk to other people that know what it is like to be in my shoes. Good luck & God bless. to being on the other side. Julie
Katie T.
on 6/17/04 5:28 am - Sioux Falls, SD
Michlle - Congrats, I'm not far behind you my date is July 20th and I am very excited to start my new life and be a big loser. Hope all goes well for you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Katie
Songbird_27
on 6/18/04 3:07 pm - Lebanon, OH
Hey Michelle! It looks like we'll have the same re-birthday! I'm having surgery on the 12th as well. Can't come soon enough! I've been busy getting everything ready and I'm sure you have too. Lucky for me, the days seems to be flying, but I'm sure the last week will crawl by. We'll be joining the loser's bench together. What time is your surgery? Mine is at 7:30 am.
Michelle L.
on 6/21/04 11:06 am - Warren, MI
I don't know what time my surgery is yet, I just had my pre-op testing done and my Greenfield filter put in so the date isn't far behind! I'll let you know, Amanda!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1073 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 978 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1065 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1120 views