July 14 YEAH--- OMG! :help:

alli E.
on 6/20/04 10:26 am - CA
Hey everyone out there! I am soooo excited that my date is coming up, but I am starting to get scared. I know it is normal, but I got my pre -op procedure paperwork yesterday. Bowel prep - enemas - drinking stuff to make u gooooooooooooo..... OMG!!! It is like real and now I am sooo nervous of this stuff. Please anyone who has gone through this or is going through this comfort my feelings. THANKS AND LOVE TO ALL OF U! Thanks for your time!
LadyBug :.
on 6/20/04 1:57 pm - Nashwauk, MN
Hi Alice, Don't know if I can Comfort you, . Every Doctor is different. I don't have to have a Bowel Prep . I do have to go on all liquids for 2 weeks before my surgery and 4 weeks afterwards. I did this back in May. Got up to the day before my surgery and came down with Pneumonia. Surgery canceled till July 29th. It was a shocker to me. Had a very bad time with it. So now I have to go back on all liquids for another 2 weeks, have surgery, stay on all Liquids for another 4 weeks. So you could be worse off then a few hours sitting on a toilet . Jean
kellyh26
on 6/21/04 6:17 am - White Bluff, TN
I totally understand about the getting scared and all the stuff that goes with this surgery... IT"S HUGE A MAJOR STEP!!! And we will be just fine, when I start thinking about it I have to remind myself to breathe.. I trust the research that I put into this and put my time in praying about it and for me the Pro's still out weigh the Con's
Lalocaweta
on 6/22/04 5:19 am - Spicewood, TX
Wendi P.
on 6/23/04 4:00 pm - Hesperia, CA
Think of how much weight you will loose in the toilet, lol! (Just trying to make u laugh) I will warn you though, Go Lightly, the stuff you drink, is gross, taste like sea water, and it does not make you go lightly at all, it makes you go heavily so be by a toilet while you drink it, very fast acting! THe enemma, ewwwwwww, well, theres nothing pleasant about that, just make sure the do it slow, to fast will make you cramp in your stomach. But its better to have it all out of your system, you don't want to have to go poo poo when you wake up and are all groggy, in pain, disorientated!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1073 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 978 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1065 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1120 views