Any other July Buddies out there?

kandjmom
on 7/7/11 1:03 am
hi i too have a youtube page radollmom and i am hvin lapband surgery on the 19th
thikchik057
on 6/7/11 3:42 pm - Whittier, CA
my surgery date is July 20, 2011... im sooo ready
tomorrow
on 7/3/11 2:44 am - San Diego, CA
Hi! My surgery date is also July 20... Good luck!

no_more_rolls
on 6/8/11 4:31 am - Jackson, MI
Hi everyone!  I switched surgeons, so my surgery date has changed.  I was just told it may be July 8th now...but it could be sooner or later.     I hate not knowing!

I am so excited and feel that surgery can't come soon enough!  My BFF laughed at me!  She said, "Most people normally hear about having surgery are scared and worried, but no not you....you can't wait to have your guts rearranged!"   LOL  My reply, "YUP, YOU BET!"   

~Roxy
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.  
DONT BE AFRAID TO FAIL......BE AFRAID NOT TO TRY! 
highest weight 313/ surgery 255 / current 185 / goal 135  Height 5'6"

dragonlady004
on 6/24/11 10:37 am - MS
RNY on 02/23/12
i too switched doctors! so far as long as insurance agrees it is july 25 for me and yeap i can not wait till i have my insides remodeled!!!
HW: 465.5 SW: 290 CW: 270         
lynni
on 6/9/11 3:24 am
Hi I am having RNY surgery on July 11.  I'm sure I will be nervous that day but right now it's like waiting to go on vacation.  I am so excited I should have done this a long time ago.  Good luck and let me know what you decide.

kellis14
on 6/9/11 10:08 am - MI
Hi Aimee, my name is Kelli and I have a tentative date set for July 13th for the sleeve.  I have done almost everything, I have my psych eval tomorrow and I have to have a scope next Wednesday.  My surgeon requires the scope, to make sure I don't have any hernias hiding I guess.  I'm excited but I am also getting super nervous.  I'm sure that is normal.  What kind of  protein shake did you find?  We have to do a 10 day pre-op diet, and I just got all my vitamins to start taking that they recommended.  I'm not sure what protein shake I'm going to go with, they gave me some samples to try.  Well I wish you luck with your journey and look forward to hearing from you.

tomorrow
on 7/3/11 2:59 am - San Diego, CA
Hi Aimee- Have you tried VPX Protein Rush? 40g of protein - lactose free - Cookies & Cream is my favorite. Kourtney

Kaysmommy
on 6/9/11 10:27 am - Silver City, NM
YAY, more July buddies. Im so excited to have you all around. . I go on the 28th of June for my pre-op with my surgeon, then my day could be as close to a week after that. I'm getting so excited, but want the wait to be over already. I'm still on my low carb eating, with no caffeine, and protein. Well today I had to cheat, I just couldn't take being so good with my husband gone, and just bored during my daughters nap time. Other than that I have been tracking me food with a calorie counter app on my IPad, that is so awesome. I highly reccomend it, it even has protein powders in options of the food catagories. I've been drinking the syntax nectar fuzzy navel. The other isopure vanilla sweet drinks were making me start to gag. I got Unjury unflavoed in the mail yesterday, I tried to mix it with tea, and threw it out, it was white and icky, them I put it in SF butterscotch pudding, and I couldn't even tell it was there. I got a bunch of samples from Unjury and about time so far. I'm waiting till after surgery to figure out what my new tummy will like. I think mostly the nectar will be my friend, Ive been mixing it with crystal light and water and taste really good. I still am trying to figure out what drinks I will drink the week before surgery. I got a 4 pack of the EAS choclate and OhYeah Ready to drink ones to try. I also heard the premier pro tens are good.

Well I guess enough rambling, I've only had my 2 year old to talk to since my hubby is out of town. Have a great day everyone.
slimmingsammy
on 6/11/11 3:16 pm
My surgery is scheduled for July 5th. I'm ready to start the new phase of my  life and i'm anxious about the surgery.  I haven't attended any support group meetings but i plan on doing so next Monday.  Tomorrow i start replacing one meal with protein drinks.  How has it been for you with the drinks?  I bought some protein from GNC and have only added it to my Special K protein drinks.  I like the Special K but think they have too many carbs.  Any suggestions on getting more protein? 
Most Active
Recent Topics