Any other July Buddies out there?

R. Campbell
on 6/30/11 10:18 pm - Southaven, MS
Mini Gastric Bypass on 07/14/11
Hi everbody I have my surgery on July 14, 2011 and I'm sooo excited,nervous,just a lot of mixed emotions getting closet to to my surgery date.

bee2you
on 7/1/11 12:31 pm - CO
 Hello, I'm Bernice.

I am having the RNY on July 5th.  My surgery was moved up a week from the 12th so I had to do some fancy footwork to get everything ready here at home.  Tonight was my last meal before starting clear liquids tomorrow.  

My paperwork was in over a year ago - I have had plenty of time to mentally prepare.  I am excited and as prepared as I can be for the lifestyle changes to be faced.  This forum has been extremely helpful.  

Good Luck to all July 2011 WLS Buddies!  And here's to seeing less of each other very, very soon!!!!!!   

that's what she said
on 7/5/11 3:26 pm
VSG on 08/10/11 with
Hello! I'm scheduled for July 13th! Best of luck to everyone!
Jess

kandjmom
on 7/7/11 1:12 am
hi my name is sandi and i was told on the 6th that my lapband was going to happen on the 19th so i had to start my liquid diet right then and there right after my trip to the store is when i got that call so best of luck to all
karenelizabethw
on 7/8/11 1:52 pm - MI
hey. i am also scheduled for july. had my egd today and surgery is july 29. yay.
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/11 3:43 pm
July 13th it is... 3 days to go...
msridman
on 7/11/11 3:45 am - GA
I had a change in doctors and hospitals so my new date is July 21st 2011.. I am beyond excited!  Some of the people in this post have already had their surgeries.. any updates?

Most Active
Recent Topics