Recent Posts

pam T.
on 6/19/03 6:37 pm - franklin springs, ga
Topic: RE: (8) weeks away
i have my surgery in 2 months from 2-day and i recieve your blessings of a speedy recovery and i send my blessings to you for your speedy recovery. may God richly bless you. pam
Lisa J.
on 6/19/03 3:03 pm - Cedar Rapids, IA
Topic: RE: August 5th
Congrats!!! Maryjean, Good luck with your Re-Birthday August 5th. We are all here pulling for you. This one day in your life will change the person on the outside and help you grow on the inside. Good luck and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers Lisa J/Cedar Rapids Ia
Lisa J.
on 6/19/03 2:59 pm - Cedar Rapids, IA
Topic: RE: Got a date:So excited !
Happy Re-Birthday on August 19th. This is just one day that will change the rest of your life and it will be a good one for you. Just remember we are all here for you through the good days and bad. 'There ain't no mountain hight enough." Lisa J/Cedar Rapids Ia
Lisa J.
on 6/19/03 2:55 pm - Cedar Rapids, IA
Topic: RE: (8) weeks away
Patricia, Wow 8 more weeks left.... Isn't great to be able to see something good coming towards you. It's great to hear that everything has gone well for you through this process. We are here for support.. Just remember Baby steps and you will get to your goals. Congrats!!! Lisa J/Cedar Rapids Ia
Lisa J.
on 6/19/03 2:51 pm - Cedar Rapids, IA
Topic: RE: GOT A DATE
Doesn't it feel good to have a date set! Congrats to you. Happy Re-birthday to you on Aug 28. Can't wait for your new life to began. Just remember baby steps.... and you will get there. We are all here to support you. Keeping you in my prayers... Lisa J/Cedar Rapids Ia.
Lisa J.
on 6/19/03 2:49 pm - Cedar Rapids, IA
Topic: RE: Me too! August 12th date!
Congrats!!! Good luck on your Re-birthday. We will all be there for you on the other side. Keep Strong...... Lisa J/Cedar Rapids Ia.
Lisa J.
on 6/19/03 2:46 pm - Cedar Rapids, IA
Topic: RE: Dana Starr
What is your Surgery date? Do Share? Good luck, Remember,"There ain't no mountain high enough." We will all be there for you. Congrats!!!! Lisa J/Cedar Rapids Ia.
Lisa J.
on 6/19/03 2:43 pm - Cedar Rapids, IA
Topic: RE: !!! YES !!! I have a date August 1st, 2003
Wow, It's nice to know that there is another life saved.... I am so excited for you. August 1 is now your Re-Birthday. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck and stay in touch... We will be here for you on the ups and downs..... Lisa J/Cead Rapids Ia.
Lisa J.
on 6/19/03 2:39 pm - Cedar Rapids, IA
Topic: RE: My surgery is scheduled!!!!!!!!!
Good luck!!! I am excited for you. Just think you are on the last few days of being heavy. It's only on the downside from here.... can't wait to see you on the loser side of life.... Keeping you in my thought and prayers on your new Re-bithday. Life will only get better for you..... Lisa J/Cedar Rapids Ia
Lisa J.
on 6/19/03 2:35 pm - Cedar Rapids, IA
Topic: RE: HELP! Need Good Advice for Program Fee
Get all your family & friends together and organize a car wash for Donations. It will give you the support you need and give you so excerise. I am not sure if it will raise all the money but it would be a start. Another idea is mow lawns in the summer months or walk dogs in the neighborhood for donations. Most of the time if you ask people around you for support they are willing to give it..... Lisa J/Cedar Rapids Ia.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 902 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 784 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1040 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 801 views