August 26th! (How did you tell your job?)

thisismyear
on 8/12/09 5:59 pm
Hey everyone. I have not told my job yet. I am planning on doing this tomorrow. Any suggestions???? This i the LAST piece to my puzzle!
TXhotchick
on 8/12/09 10:35 pm
I told them I was having elective surgery, by law they are not allowed to ask you what kind.  The people who work close to me moticed that my diet change drastically so I told them I was having my galbladder out.

They will all figure it our soon enough.
sdonohue
on 8/13/09 1:06 pm - WA
Hi.  I just told my boss that I needed to have some surgery and took 5 days off, using sick leave.  I don't really care who knows although I did confide in a few good "work" friends.  I am happy to say they were all excited for me and congratulated me on taking control.

SD

vellenturner
on 8/14/09 5:56 am - New Albany, IN
Everyone here at work knows I'm have gastric bypass surgery!  Of course some wish I weren't but that is too bad. 

Vera-Ellen

(deactivated member)
on 8/21/09 1:01 am - Scottsdale, AZ
I work at a doctors office so I just told them. Everyone was very supportive and excited. I guess I never thought about people not telling others...
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/09 11:57 am
I told them I was having gallstones removed. Which isn't necessarily false. My surgeon said it's a possibility that he might find some and if so he would remove them.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Terrified of gaining weight back
Jilly_Bean · 2 replies · 1087 views
Almost 3 years out
pearls92 · 2 replies · 1062 views
I'm around
InkdSpEdTchr · 2 replies · 885 views
My Dr. Appointment
3jsmom · 1 replies · 845 views