Oo Oo That Smell?

DeeDee B.
on 11/25/03 9:23 pm - Lexington, il
I am 14 months out and down 180#. I now get the worst gas and its getting embarrasing! Does anyone have a known cure for this horrendous thing? Thanx, DeeDee
Bobbo
on 12/30/03 4:38 am - Erie, PA
Dee Dee, Me too is there any help??? Bobbi
DeeDee B.
on 12/30/03 8:07 am - Lexington, il
Bobbi- I got some Devrom pills and have been taking them faithfully--but not much relief yet!! Let me know if you find something! DeeDee
lynnleeper
on 2/11/04 5:08 am - Huntsville, AL
There is a product called "Simply Digestion 2000" that I buy at GNC. It's to help me stay 'regular'. It has one ingredient that is supposed to be an Internal Deoderizer called Yucca Schidigera. And I must say, I do notice a difference when I take it on a daily basis. Good luck! Lynn 245/178/139 RNY 9/8/03
joanned1998
on 4/2/04 10:31 am - Farmington, NY
Thanks, I will try it!! I work closely with some people and good grief I could die some days...and just keep finding excuses to leave the room quickly! other times I go days and days without any gas....wish I could pinpoint what might be causing it, but so far can't.
mary S.
on 6/28/04 12:36 am - columbus, OH
Dee i notice my gas is real bad when i cheat and eat food i am not suppose to --like little bits of sugar(well maybe more than bits) and or the wrong carbs. and when i stop and only eat proteins and good carbs i don't have near the odor. Hope this helps.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Weight Gain and Loss
Pat_Hallam · 0 replies · 528 views
Hey Out There
Charlie · 2 replies · 630 views
Gaining again!!
Cheryl B. · 1 replies · 509 views
over weight again help
Linda C. · 4 replies · 480 views