November 12th, an early x-mas gift to my loved ones!

denice M.
on 10/21/03 12:58 am - akron, oh
After 4 years of fighting the system, (the state of Ohio will approve the surgeries, but then not pay them), I needed $3,000 for the doctor and had no idea as to where I was going to get the money. I have medicare they will pay totally for the hospital incedentals, Instead of waiting for the state to make up it's dizzy mind and do what it should do donations where taken up for me from my son's friends, neighbors and family members. . They did it all in secret and surprised me on my birthday. Some people say that teenagers are all bad, they need to meet this bunch of kids. God bless them all!!! I have a date of 11/12 at 11 am.I have to have the surgery 3 hours from home. But thats ok, My hubby has already made plans to go with me. Lord knows he will stay in the room with me and take care of me. Gotta love him. Sorry I am babbaling (sic) but I have so much nervous energy. Good luck to you all. A safe journey to the other side : ) Denice
(deactivated member)
on 10/21/03 1:27 am - CA
Denice, congratulations. What a wonderful and caring surprise from the kids. They are very special people. Your husband sounds just like my hubby. You and I have the same surgery date. I won't know my time until the night before. Mary
Connie Y.
on 10/21/03 5:06 am - Middletown, OH
I also have the early Christmas gift of November 12th! But I have not had the problems you have had....you go, girl!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 622 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 708 views