Movin' and Losin' on a Thursday?

Cruise Director Julie
on 8/17/06 1:28 pm - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Today was my day off from workout. I'm an afterwork workout girl and tonight, I had an appreciation dinner for the volunteers that worked on the charity event I co-chaired last week. Dinner was wonderful, but Body & Soul would have been a more fulfilling way to spend my evening. So, who moved today? Blessings, Jennifer
DianeC
on 8/20/06 9:55 am - South Eastern, NH
Well Jennifer, I was losin' it last week as far as exercise goes.... I tried to go to the gym on Friday, but it was closed for "EMERGENCY CLEAN UP". I gave in and went and sat in an air-conditioned salon and had a manicure and pedicure instead. Saturday morning, I woke with the resolve to exercise. I made it to the 9AM water aerobics class and still had energy at 10, so I went along and did all my cardio exercises for another hour. We had tickets to go to the home opener of the New England Patriots last night and I knew there would be walking involved, and boy - was I right!!! We walked from the parking lot to the stadium (~3 miles), then up to the highest level to our seats (Gillette Stadium holds 68,000 fans - the tickets were a present from our daughter for mother's day and father's day), then we walked back to the car. I certainly did get my exercise in on Saturday. Hope you had a great weekend! Diane
Most Active
Recent Topics
2012 update
H. MC · 0 replies · 787 views
Anybody still here?
MoabMama · 4 replies · 985 views
Four Years and counting
shoop727 · 2 replies · 875 views
Im still here!!
lunawillow · 7 replies · 1008 views