starting 10 months out

betty--boop
on 9/5/06 10:48 am - Spencer, WI
Hi people of nov. How is everybody doing? I'm doing great, my daughter got married on the 26th of Aug. and I had so much fun. Everyone commented on how good I looked. Butttttt I have been on a stall for a month or so. It is so aggrivating. also does it seem to you all that you can eat alot more now. I mean I can eat a half of a hot dog on a bun . and some cottage chesse. or 1 whole egg and a half a piece of toast it seems like so much to me. And today I had my dad to the clinic and I ate a whole turkey sandwich on a hard roll bun. Is this just too much? help me out here. I need to know if you all have seen the same thing lately. or is it justme? Thanks Betty
WindyEthel********
on 9/5/06 1:05 pm - Brownstown, IN
Hi Betty, I am with you on the eating too much. Some days i feel like a v *** cleaner.. lol some days i dont eat much but there are days i feel like i have eaten too much at every meal. my weight loss is slowing way down. i have gone through two or three weeks where i didnt lose anything and then i lose 3 or 4 pounds over nite. i am at 102 lb loss right now at 10 months I want to lose another 30 - 40 lb. When did you have your surgery? Some times it seems like the days i feel like i am over eating is the times i end up losing a few pounds. I dont think i always get all my protien now either. I work one full time and two part time jobs and i dont always have time to count my protien but i eat alot of cheese and try to look for things higher in protien and low in fat and carbs. I walk 3 miles a day and i feel great most of the time. I have gone from a size 22/24 to 12/14 so if i never lose another pound i feel so blessed to have had the surgery and lose what i have so far. You are not alone, i think it must be normal for this stage in our journey. I am always looking for good food ideas so if you hear of anything helpful please pass it on. Take Care, Carla
betty--boop
on 9/6/06 4:27 am - Spencer, WI
I had my surgery on nov. 15 2005. I went from a tight 24w to 12/14 too. but just in the past 2 weeks I feel like I could eat a horse or at least all the time and things I was not able to eat before like bread. I could not eat bread very well without it feeling like it was sitting there all day. But now i can eat it no problem. So I have vowed to stay away from the bread. and do more protien. I do eat alot of cheese too. I guess the things I pick to eat are not bad for me just more than usuall. I also have my monthly so that can be part of it too. I don't know all I know is I'm gonna watch it thats for sure. take care Betty
Karen The Papaya
Queen

on 9/5/06 10:00 pm - somewhere
Yes, sometimes I feel like I eat way too much. One thing that has helped me is to add snacks to my day. Then when it's meal time I'm not so hungry that I eat too much too fast without realizing it. For example here's yesterday's intake: (don't freak out at the times, I'm a early early early bird) 3:00 am Snack - protein drink 6:00 am Breakfast - lit and fit carb and sugar control yogurt 9:00 am Snack - beef jerky 11:30 am Lunch - Lean Cuisine Steak and portabello mushrooms (with broccoli) 3:30 pm Snack - beef jerky 6:00 pm Dinner - 1 1/2 cups mixed greens, 1/2 cup FF shredded cheese, 25 medium boiled shrimp, 2 tbs light balsamic vinagrette Although that looks like alot, it's about 800 calories, 107 grams protein and 30 grams of carbs. I use FITDAY.com to track my food whenever I feel like I'm out of control and I always find that I'm getting fewer calories than I think I am! and with all that I also had 2 20 oz mugs of coffee and 150 ozs of water..... I feel stuffed all the time but I'm never hungry hungry and I don't really get too many calories..... Karen 356/229/???
betty--boop
on 9/6/06 4:31 am - Spencer, WI
I guess it doesn't seem like I eat to much by your calculations of cups and half cups I also like lean cuisines. can you eat the whole thing? I wasn't able to before but now I think I can no problem. I haven't had one in awhile. That was going to be my supper tonight. I'm the same as you I don't think I get in that many caleries in what I eat either. thanks for the reply. Betty
bcna143
on 9/6/06 5:47 am - Miami, FL
I think most of us are going through the same thing right now. I was a size 22 and now i'm in a size 8/10. I still want to loose another 20 pounds to be at my goal. I feel that I can eat so much more now and that really scares me. My the last month I keep going up and down in pounds. It's only between 2 or 3 pounds but it drives me crazy. When I see me go up I freak and start looking at what I eat, then I go back down. I am glad I have gotten to where I am now but the thought of me gaining weight again drives me crazy. I need to start intaking more protien. I know I need it. Also I should be taking my vitamins cause I'm really bad with that also. But I know everything will be o.k. we just have to keep our minds on it. I was never a person to eat sweets and now for some reason I want them all the time. What is up with that... But I am watching that and trying to stay away.. Well best of luck to you all and keep us posted.. XOXOXOXOXO Carol
Karen The Papaya
Queen

on 9/6/06 9:28 pm - somewhere
I found the LC Cafe Classics, they're not as large as some of the other LC products and alot of them have no pasta/rice etc.... and usually I eat the whole thing... every time I start worrying about how much I'm eating I go to Fitday.com and enter it all in...... it always turns out that I'm worrying about much of nothing!
Most Active
Recent Topics
2012 update
H. MC · 0 replies · 787 views
Anybody still here?
MoabMama · 4 replies · 985 views
Four Years and counting
shoop727 · 2 replies · 875 views
Im still here!!
lunawillow · 7 replies · 1008 views