My ultimate WOW moment

Annette L.
on 9/22/06 4:16 pm - Farmington Hills , MI
To see my ultimate WOW moment click on this link http://www.picturetrail.com/oldelderlylady You will know which album's to click on. This was the most incredible thing I have ever done in my life~WOW!!!! What an awesome Summer this has been, I hate to see it go. Winters comming HUMM maybe I'll learn how to snow ski. God bless, Annette
WindyEthel********
on 9/22/06 10:50 pm - Brownstown, IN
Wow that is awsome, what a journey you have been on. you look awesome, Im sure your winter will be nothing less. congrats. Carla
Annette L.
on 9/23/06 8:48 am - Farmington Hills , MI
Thank you Carla. This has been an incredible journey. Ten months ago I could hardly walk or stand up. Now I feel like I'm alive for the first time in my life. I thank God for this surgery everyday. I truely feel this is a miracle. I have lost over 200 pounds~this is not a typo. I am so blessed~We are so blessed. Take care. May God bless you always. Annette
Cruise Director Julie
on 9/23/06 2:33 am - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Annette; You're looking fantastic. Congrats on your skydiving adventure. Blessings, Jennifer
Annette L.
on 9/23/06 9:15 am - Farmington Hills , MI
Hi Jennifer, Thank you. WOW you look great yourself! The jump was so awesome that I'm looking into becoming a licensed skydiver. The season closes in about a month, so I probably won't be able to get my license until they reopen in March then I have to make 25 jumps by myself. So probably will get licensed sometime in April~Lord willing Take care of yourself Jennifer. God bless you, Annette
K B (Tucson)
on 9/23/06 11:00 am - Tucson, AZ
You have done very well. You look much younger and more beautiful! Keep it up.
Annette L.
on 9/24/06 11:08 pm - Farmington Hills , MI
Oh thank you K B. That was so sweet of you. This has been an incredible journey. I never thought it would happen so quickly. I/we are all so blessed to have been able to have this done. God bless you, Annette 378/312/176/???
2Rbetterthan1
on 9/25/06 1:46 pm - Newnan, GA
This is the coolest wow moment! You are so brave!!!! My goal is to also learn to ski this winter! Keep reaching for those goals! Leann 235/136/125
Most Active
Recent Topics
2012 update
H. MC · 0 replies · 787 views
Anybody still here?
MoabMama · 4 replies · 985 views
Four Years and counting
shoop727 · 2 replies · 874 views
Im still here!!
lunawillow · 7 replies · 1007 views