8 months out!!

moniquefrederick
on 8/16/09 7:07 am - DE

Ya'll i made it to onederland. I weigh 196lbs !!! Im so happy. In 8 months i have lost a total of 95lbs 91 since surgery. I feel so good. I can eat what i want i don't get sick. I don't eat many carbs at all but i don't deprive myself either i may have a bite or two but thats it. That may happen once a week. I mainly eat a lot of fish shrimp and crabs. All my labs were good and i've had no complications due to surgery.

Im feeling so blessed ya'll when i look in the mirror it doesn't seem like  i lost that much weight but i have. Im loving the new me. I have so much more energy and i find myself being alot more active. I love when people see me and they have to take a double take. I have 30lbs before im the same size as my hubby. Im really excited about that. I can't wait to see what that looks like. So im loving life right now im so glad i had this surgery its everything i thought it would be. I make sure i take all my vits and get my protein in. I get most of my protein in by food. I have one protein drink a day which i make with CIB skim milk and dry  powder milk i get 30  grams of protien in 10 oz. So i love it and i drink it with ice thats the only way i can drink milk.

Ya'll im so happy and excited about this it's amazing to see how im changing so much. It's a beautiful feeling. I wear a size 14 the  last time i checked so im so excited about that. I just have so much to be thankful for.

Thank ya'll for the support its been great.Congrats to all my Dec peeps i been making my rounds checking up on ya'll and i gotta say we are a great looking bunch if i say so myself. Everybody is doing so good nd losing that weight.So please update.

Love ya'll huge congrats to all of you keep up the good work!!

fluffigal
on 8/16/09 3:29 pm - MI
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Onederland.  What an awesome accomplishment, keep up the good work
Alycia

286/156/144/155    5'5 1/2"
day pre-surg diet started & highest weight/ current/ dr's goal/my goal
ohcardsmalycia.jpg Century card image by fluffigal
Guilt is the Teacher, Love is the Lesson
Joan Borysenko
GorgeousIsa
on 8/17/09 1:28 am - Philly-delphia, PA
Congratulations and keep up the good work...
HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
QueenDe
on 8/17/09 3:55 am - Indianapolis, IN
CONGRATULATIONS!!!1  Time flyes by I was complaining about not being down a 100lbs by this time.  But you helped me to see that 93lbs is a blessing.  So thank you for posting and helping me get off my pitty pot

antsissy1
on 8/20/09 11:53 am - FL
Hey Monique...Congrats!  you look so beautiful and confident.  Keep it up girl!

moniquefrederick
on 8/23/09 2:34 pm - DE
Hey ya'll thanx for the luv and encouragement.I wasn't able to get on the Dec forum something funky been going on i have no clue . But thanks again for the luv ya'll!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1334 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 927 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1498 views
2 year mark
Shystermom · 1 replies · 848 views