plastic surgery in southern california

lacrimablu
on 10/25/13 6:20 pm - Wrightwood, CA
I want to get a breast lift. Reduction i been reading on it but i think i need a lift and remove that excess skin on side of breast. Plus i want a tummu,y tuck to remove excess skin. I am 10 and some time out and that i done a lot of weight lost and the excess skin is to much and its time to get rid of it. I kept my weight off and am ready. I want to o arms and thighs too. But first breast and tummy tuck.

I want a good surgeon. Usually beverly hills has good ones. Expensive i know but i want them to do a good job because i have one body.

Anyone have any suggestions who to go to, bad experience to stay away that is familar with gastric by pass patients reconstructive body surgery.

Someone in los angeles. Be nice if consult is free but usually the good ones charge big bucks. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option!

Eggface
on 11/4/13 6:11 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

Dr. Katzen is often at ObesityHelp events, he seems very nice and I know many that have gone to him and are very happy.

http://www.drtimothykatzen.com/

I went to Mexico for my plastics.

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

lacrimablu
on 11/5/13 10:55 am - Wrightwood, CA

What a coicindence I found his web page the other day but it was the 360bodylift web site and i liked the result. I am less than those people so not muchneeds to be done......but i do plan on making an appointment with him. I been doing a lot of research....even beveryhillsplasticsurgerycenters has a lot of surgeons. I been reading about MD. what is FACS.....bored certified. where they work......how long and their specialities. I went to a local one and he wanted to charge me basically a brand new mustang cobra and he only had 5 year experience.......and works with another doctor. he told me that doctor name. i wrote it down. Did a check. He came from florida and had a law suit that he settled. Plus this doctor was not bored certified from plastic surgeon (which is important) he said he filled forms and should be in november. but he he said something i did not like.......for a five year doctor he wanted to do a whole body lift. Breast, arms, thighs, tummy tuck, thighs, and back rolls he calls it in one time and procedure is about 5 hours long in ONE TIME. Is that right for a diabetic (but controlled) to do all that.  i didnt feel comfortable.

You went to mexico. How was the procedure. what you have done? Are you happy and did it cost a lot and how long ago did you do it? Someone else recommend mexico somewhere else.......but I come from a family of medical field. One sister worked in cosmetic surgery center for 10 years. (she assisted and she was the botox girl that injected). Plus both sister had implants. Fortunantly. I was a size FULL C at 13years. Sisters where A's. Even grandma I found out had implants. Mom is a B. what happened to me....Was I first i first in line to get boobs when I was being made? after all I am the first born.

Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option!

acbbrown
on 11/6/13 12:15 am - Granada Hills, CA

I live in So-Cal and did some consults here but ultimately decided to go to Mexico with Dr. Sauceda...I did not like the approach that the surgeons here wanted to take with my highly damaged body...I dont think they had any real substantive experience with major WL/excess skin. Beverly Hills is good for people who want little tweaks here and there.

I loved my Mexico experience, the care I got....I would do it again in a heartbeat (and will finish the rest of my PS some day with the same doc).

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Eggface
on 11/9/13 11:05 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

I went to Cosmed Clinic with Dr. Quiroz http://cosmedclinic.com/ he also often speaks at ObesityHelp events (this past event in Anaheim he was there)

I had a great experience well LOL as great as getting carved up can be... I was pleased with his work, the staff, my results were pretty darn good considering my destroyed post wls skin and years of damage. I went back 6 months later for more work and plan to again one day for the final areas (when $ and time meet which rarely happens)

Some info about what I had done and all the posts after are on my blog http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2007/10/not-o k-but-will-be.html starts in 2007 through 2008.

Best wishes on your research!

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

edelu
on 11/6/13 9:32 am - los angeles, CA

Finding a free consult in Beverly hills is almost impossible with a popular surgeon.  I would say look at the websites of DR Garth fisher, he's the bomb, and Dr Randall Hayworth.  They are both expensive but both excellent.  You nay find not a lot of large skin excision pics on their sites but they do them.  If your first priority is the level of work, you could not go wrong with either of these.  Good luck.

sor09
on 11/11/13 3:50 pm

Starting to check out these PS stuff. I see the need for it next year, once I get to final goal weight. Even now things are looking really scary with my excess skin and its damage, SPANX have been added to my wardrobe. They talked about it in pre-op but not in detail... looking at it now, I guess they did not want to scare us .

Most Active