First ever DS in Dallas, TX coming soon. . .

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/10 3:16 pm
Dr. Stewart has been doing DS in Denton, TX for some time.  He now has privileges at Forest Park Medical Center in Dallas, TX http://www.forestparkmc.com/.  He will be performing the first ever DS in Dallas within the next 2-3 weeks.  He is shooting for September 29th.  The patient?  My wife!  (Much cuter than her avatar by the way)

BobbiesGirl Ree
on 9/15/10 3:19 pm
awwwwww, good luck and make sure to tape it and try to post online so we all can see!
    Some girls are bigger than others.       ~The Smiths
   You can never win or lose, if you don't run the race.
                                                          ~Psychedelic Furs

:obscene-smokingweed: 
bookfaerie
on 9/15/10 3:23 pm
 Good luck! I hope it gets posted online. I'd love to watch the story. Congratulations and I'm excited that more people will learn about DS!!! WTG!
 "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius." Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"What your heart thinks is great, is great. The soul's emphasis is always right." Ralph Waldo Emerson    
gayleann
on 9/15/10 5:40 pm - Henderson, NV
Best of luck.
MajorMom
on 9/15/10 6:58 pm - VA
That's great and she's a lightweight too!  We'll be swinging lizards like crazy.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Blank Out
on 9/15/10 10:07 pm
 Well, that is super exciting!  You will be a double DS household!  What a wonderful support you can be for her.  I wish her the very best, and will be waiting to hear that she is on the other side!  Welcome to a life of freedom from obesity!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

stormy918
on 9/15/10 10:14 pm
WOOOHOOOO!!! I am soooo excited for Tracy! I know she is so ready for this. How wonderful to be a 2 DSer family.

I'm thrilled and honored to be her angel. ...and I can kick Steve in the tuckus as well. LOL

hopefully I can make it to Dallas for this....I can see it now: "this is Stormy918 reporting live..."

ROFL!!! 

Darlene    DS ..9-19-06
OFFICIAL ANGEL
Kryst.......6-27-07
KellyKirk........8-6-07  now our DS FOREVER ANGEL....I will always remember
BettyBoop.....2-26-08
Jewel506...5-26-10
Ragamuffin...9-29-10
185# gone forever

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/10 10:27 pm
That would be so great if you could make it, Darlene (aka angel, ambassador, roving reporter. . .)!  With a few  before-and-after success stories to chronicle the big question in Dallas could "switch" from "Who shot JR?" to "Who got DS?" 

And I hope your aim is improving, because my "tuckus" is shrinking more every day!  But you're welcomed to kick it any time you want!  
(deactivated member)
on 9/15/10 10:18 pm
 Yay! I'm so happy to her she is in the final stretch of getting her DS. 

How generous of her to agree to have her journey captured on television, too. I bet that will help a lot of people who never even heard of the DS. 

Wishing her all the best and looking forward to welcoming her on the other side.
girlygirl1313
on 9/15/10 10:24 pm - Davidson, NC
 Wow!  That's really exciting.  Congrats to you Ragamuffin!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 1082 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 9 replies · 1259 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 513 views