Friday Roll Call

sjweiser
on 5/19/11 6:58 pm
Good Morning Everybody,
Well its finally Friday. Well today is suppose to be warm. I like when its warm but not
to hot.
I hope everyone has a beautiful day today.

Steven 
crystal M.
on 5/19/11 9:58 pm - Joliet, IL
Hello everyone

Yep today will be warm.  I have on capris and a polo shirt!!! 

Today is Friday and it's food day here at work.  I always look forward to food day, it's the one day of the month I allow myself to cheat.  I am eating cookies and pastries...yummy. 

I am a little annoyed because a girl in my department left early yesterday and she didn't say anything to me about it.  I just looked over and she was gone.  You can't just leave your job and not ask / tell someone.  I have to tell my boss when I want to leave early and she has to tell her boss if she wants to leave early!!!  We all have someone to answer to.  I will flip if she says she didn't know she had to ask.  How can you not know this.  If my boss came by and asked about her and I didn't know...that would have made me look bad.  So now I have to have a talk with this person and I hate reprimanding people.  But I will not let this ruin my Friday

Today I will work, workout, go to JCPenney to pick up an internet order and then go to Meijer to pick up a few groceries.  That's all for me.

See you all later...Bye.
Lisa Tucker
on 5/19/11 10:06 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
 Good Morning., 

It looks like clouds today, and Tstorms for the next 5 days. I hope the forecasters are wrong. 

This cold I caught is crazy. My voice is gone, but I don't feel bad. Then last night, I was in bed by 10:30, the light waqs out by 11, Went to sleep, then up at 2. I hate spring/summer colds.

Went to Bloomington last night for Morgan's Chorol Concert. It was nice.  No plans for the weekend. Thats ok.I need to get some stuff done around here.

Have a great safe day.

Start Weight   330
Current          219    BMI 38  I am in the normal range!!!
Goal Weight  180

ahmerzrealm
on 5/19/11 10:07 pm - Naperville, IL
I burned 600 calories in under 45 mins yesterday.. a new record for me
Just joined Planet Fitness... its like a new toy so I am bit excited to go there !! LOL
I hope all you have happy and wonderful day !

berts4
on 5/20/11 1:48 am - Rock City, IL
Good morning Steven and the rest of Illinois!

HE DID IT!!!! 
HE DID IT!!!!
HE DID IT!!!! 
DAVID IS GOING TO GRADUATE AND WALK WITH HIS CLASS!!!!!!

I just got the official word from the school.  Leave it to my son to keep us holding our breath to the VERY last minute!  I am a very happy momma right now.  While I was sending out the announcements, I was crossing my fingers that I would not have to call those people and tell them it was not happening.  His counselor said, "David made it interesting, but in the end, he got the job done".

Besides that, I am working, then picking up my grandson.  He is going with the Scouts on their campout this weekend.  This will be very good for him, I hope.

I think we will do Olivia's hair tonight (with henna) and her and I have Airfest training tomorrow afternoon.  Maybe a trip to Madison, we will see.

Everyone have a spectacular day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

georgie3772
on 5/20/11 1:57 am - Manteno, IL
CONGRATS to David and his PARENTS!!! 

georgie

hafsis
on 5/20/11 7:15 am
Hello!

Wore a skirt over that is over my knees for the first time in I don't know when! Looking forward to some new and exciting clothing choices this summer.

Not much going on. I have lots of homework to do and major cleaning this weekend. Have to work tomorrow morning also and also go to a BBQ at my sister-in-laws. Trying to figure out how not to go there.

Grilling out some chicken for dinner tonight. Looking forward to that. Have a great day!
Monica V.    
Nancy G.
on 5/20/11 7:29 am - La Salle, IL
 Afternoon Everyone:

Kind of a quiet day for me.  I am enjoying the sunny weather!  Yeah, it is nice.  

Today I went to the Ear, nose and throat doctor and picked out some hearing aids.  I cannot believe that I am ordering them but as we talked she said that with the aids I can hear 92% of what is said.  Right now I am only hearing 60% of a conversation.  I dont know, somedays, silence is nice.    Those little things sure are expensive so I hope they are worth it.  I can at least try them a month before making a final decision.  

After the doctor's visit, Rick and I went to lunch and I went grocery shopping for the week.  Then home and put everything away.  Now I am resting and fighting taking a nap.  It is too late in the day and if I go lay down I wont be sleepy tonight.

Dawn, Congrats to David!    That is a major relief for you!

Lisa, I hope you get over your cold soon.   Ahmerzrealm I am glad you like your new gym!  Crystal, like you, I dont like playing rule enforcer but surely, this person should have known that you need to tell someone before you leave work!  

Everyone enjoy this great day!

Cat Lady

ahmerzrealm
on 5/20/11 7:37 am - Naperville, IL
Thanks :)  You can call me Ahmer (ah mare) ... that's my first name :)
Nancy G.
on 5/20/11 9:16 am - La Salle, IL
 Hi Ahmer!

I wasn't sure of your name.  Nice to have a name to go with a face!  

Nancy

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1116 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5638 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5375 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5404 views