Wednesday Roll Call

ahmerzrealm
on 6/14/11 9:29 pm - Naperville, IL
Rise and Shine Illinois...

... we have a beautiful wet and rainy weather to look forward to today .. YAAAY :(   I am just sick and tired of this rainy weather .

Waking up after I go to sleep is like roulette. I just dont know what time I will wake up. Today the lucky number was friggin 2:30am.  After wrestling with trying to sleep I finally called it quits at 5am and decided to hit the gym.

Well, I made it to the alright. However, only then did I realize how mentally exhausted I was. I know what you are thinking.. I need to slow down.  But the main reason I am so tired has nothing to do with my workouts. Its the sleep cycle. I'll be damned if get 6 hours of sleep a night.  Anyhow, I will see how I feel after work otherwise I will skip day 2 as well.

Ok guys... try to have a wonderful day  :)

crystal M.
on 6/14/11 9:41 pm, edited 6/14/11 9:43 pm - Joliet, IL
Hello everyone

It is icky out there.  I came in here soaking wet because the wind in blowing the rain sideways under my umbrella.  Good thing I have my workout clothes with me.  I changed out of my dress shoes (so they can dry) and I'm sitting here in nice dry gym shoes.  I took my sweater off (and left my tank top on underneath) and put on a sweatshirt.  So for the moment I am nice and dry.  They better not say one word to me about the dress code either.  I will put my work clothes back on when they are dry!!!  It's too cold in this place to sit in here wet!!!

I picked up more audio books at the library.  I got two more Stephen King books and I got Jane Eyre.  There are so many books to choose from I go crazy every time I go to the library. 

Amher- sleep deprivation can make you very tired both mentally and physically.  I think the worst was when my daughter was a baby.  I wanted to sleep....soooo badly I wanted to sleep but she kept crying and crying.  Have you tried melatonin.  It's an all natural, melatonin is found in your body.  This may help you fall asleep and stay asleep.  Also, exercise is supposed to help you sleep better.  At least all of the articles I have read say this. 

Well I better get back to work.  Stay dry.  Bye.
ahmerzrealm
on 6/15/11 2:17 am - Naperville, IL
Well, thats what I thought too i.e excercise is supposed to help with the sleep cycle.  Right now it anything but normal. I acutally take Rx for sleep. Despite trying all the meds, I am in hole when it comes to a restful nights sleep. Thanks for the melatonin tip.. I forgot all about it.  It cant hurt to give it a try again !

Lisa Tucker
on 6/14/11 11:39 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
 Good Morning.

I must of missed the rain, since I just now got up. I never sleep this late.

Yesterday was a compleate washout for me. I did a couple of things  around the house, and I was extra tire, so I started watching the TV. That was the whole day. I hope I am much more productive today. 

I think we are going out for dinner tonight with friends.

Ahmer, do try a sleep aid product. And if that doesn't work, see your doctor.

Crystal, If they don't like you wearing what you are wearing, because of the rain, to bad.

Have a safe day, 

Hugs,
LISA

Start Weight   330
Current          219    BMI 38  I am in the normal range!!!
Goal Weight  180

ahmerzrealm
on 6/15/11 2:21 am - Naperville, IL
As I telling crystal .. I have tried every Rx under the roof.  The strongest crap out there but NOTHING seems to work. I am perplexed. Cuz I cant carry on my normal day to day activites, especially working out at the gym if I am exhausted like this due to abnormal sleep patter ns.

wannalose4boo09
on 6/15/11 12:38 am - Madison, IN
VSG on 01/16/12
Good mornin everyone!!

Today it is wet n yucky here in South Central part of our lovely state.  I am tryin to get our house cleaned n laundry done up for my SO(while me n our  daughter  will be away for a couple of wks) n our laundry.  Me n our daughter  my stepdad will be coming to get us on Friday to go to my parents house in IN(I don't have my license,some of you know why) and then on Sunday us 4 are leaving to go to VA to visit family for a few days to a wk.  I had to reschedule my appt with my surgeron cause I didn't have a sitter or a way there.  My new appt is July 1st.  And I have my psych appt on July 8th and I will hopefully start my support groups on July 12th(I have to do 3 of them before surgery).  

berts4
on 6/15/11 5:00 am - Rock City, IL
Good afternoon Ahmer and the rest of Illinois!

I am working as usual and hating every minute of it.  I am SO tempted to take the next couple of days off.  I already am taking Friday off for David's party, but tomorrow is looking good too.  Not sure that is a good idea though.  Maybe Monday instead.......  Things here just seem to go from bad to worse.

I have to stop at the theater tonight to clean before this week's show.  Since we did it last week, it should not be too bad today.  I still have all my shopping to do and baking of brownines and turkey.  I think I will pop the turkey in tonight and make the brownies tomorrow.  Then, we will decorate and set up on Friday to hopefully be ready by dinner time Friday.  I will need a rest after this! 

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

sjweiser
on 6/15/11 6:16 am
 Good Afternoon Everyone,
Another rain after noon yuk! I am tired of the rain. I can't wait until summer.
Take care,

Steven
Nancy G.
on 6/15/11 7:44 am - La Salle, IL
 Afternoon Ahmer and Illinois friends!

Yep, I am out scouting for a boat.  At this rate we are all going to need one soon!  I can't believe how much rain we have had and how dry the southwest is.  Wish we could send some of this their way instead!

Yesterday I did not do a thing. . I was like Lisa so it must have been something in the air here in LaSalle County.  At least that is a good excuse.    Today I went to physical therapy and got my tushie whipped  Then I went and picked up my new glasses.  Now I can see again!  

Ahmer, I hate it when I cant sleep.  Before I had my surgery I was sleeping only about 4 hours a night.  Now I am back to 8 or 10.  I think stress has a lot to do with it.  Try to find a relaxing activity before bedtime to help you wind down and see if that helps.  

Crystal, I am sorry you got so soaked.  Glad you had a change of clothes with you.  To heck with dress codes.  Go get em girl!  

Lisa, it is good to hear you having a do nothing day!  You need that once in a while!

Vicki, I hope you enjoy your trip!  Sounds like fun.

Dawn, Do you ever get "me" time?  You need to take it easy once in a while.  Your schedule tires me just to read it.  I dont know how you do it all.  You amaze me!  

Steven, hang in there, summer will be here in a few days.  

Everyone have a great day!  

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1074 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5602 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5345 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5373 views