Thank you, Illinois

jastypes
on 8/17/11 11:10 pm - Croydon, PA
I so appreciate your prayers and kind words of encouragement.  Greg was admitted to Carbondale Memorial Hospital last night for dehydration, diabetic ketoacidosis and esophagitis.  The car is still in the shop, and his 4 friends are still stranded there.  What a freakin' mess!  But I am glad he is getting medical attention.  Of course, I won't feel right until I get him home.  Thanks again for your prayers.  Please keep 'em coming!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

ChristineB
on 8/17/11 11:21 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
You are welcome. That is what this website is all about - support. Even if you are far across the country. I am glad that your son is not totally alone and has his friends with him.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Nicolle
on 8/18/11 2:00 am
Good to hear an update. I did not post when I saw your post, but I sent good vibes downstate for him. So, even if all of us did not post, we did think of your poor baby and wished him well. Glad he is getting medical care. He'll be home soon!

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

Nancy G.
on 8/18/11 4:30 am - La Salle, IL
 Jill

Oh my!  More worries for you!  I am glad he sought additional medical care.  It sounds like Greg has a pretty level head.  It is much better to get him mended before he heads back than to travel with the illness up in the air.  I am so glad his friends are there to help out.  Continued prayers for you and the safe travels for Greg and his friends.  

Nancy

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1116 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5638 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5375 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5404 views