Found my way back

Kristi U.
on 9/29/11 2:55 am - Mark, IL
Hello all,
  I sort of laugh to myself when reading a few of these post from people that say its been several weeks since posting, lol, for me, try several years.  But anyway, have enjoyed "stalking" the web site again.  It seems i manage to venture back, when I get serious about losing weight again, and go back to the basics.  Was interesting reading my blog from 7 years ago pre surgery, wow, have things changed since then, will have to update my profile page. 
  Needless to say, i'm one of those who has gained some weight, and i want it gone!!!  Working at getting about 35 - 40 lbs gone.  So far after 2 weeks, down 7 lbs, i think some inches are gone also, (pants not as tight).  And i feel back on track, my "pouch" is working it would appear, can hardly eat much at all, not really hungry, looking forward to being a "loser"  again.
CherieQ
on 9/29/11 3:59 am - Cortland, IL
Hi Loser!
I have had been away from the healthy lap band life for a while now. Monday I decided to start a new.
Why would I have surgery and not work with the new tool I have now? Glad you found your way back....I am working my way back also. It is great to be a loser.

Lisa Tucker
on 9/29/11 11:03 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
It is great to see both of you. Please join in our daily roll call. Maybe a little background. Anyway, both of you are losers. Isn't that nice?

Hugs,
LISA
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5376 views