Wednesday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 11/22/11 9:12 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Good Morning,

In case you don't come here tomorrow, HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
Everyone have a great Holiday, and don't overeat!

I am heading to work, so I can try to get home before dark.

I do have the fruit draining for my jello, that I am taking to Monica's tomorrow. i will fini**** tonight.

what is on the agenda for you today, and tomorrow?

Hugs, be careful today.

LISA

crystal M.
on 11/22/11 9:34 pm - Joliet, IL
Hello everyone

I am relaxing this morning....Ahhhhh. I'm already enjoying my day off!!! I will soon jump in the shower and get ready to get Amanda.

We are going to the co-op for some yummy fresh Thanksgiving food. Other than baking my day is just relaxing.

Tomorrow we will be driving up to Aurora to be with family for Thanksgiving. This will be the first time I ever had to drive a long distance for Thanksgiving. In fact I have been so content in my new life here in Urbana I realized last week that this has been the longest have ever been away from the Chicago area...hahaha. I guess I don't miss it that much. Maybe I will change my tune when Amanda leaves for the Peace Corp.

I saw Twilight again yesterday...it was just as great the second time around!!! I know I am so obessesed. I am so excited for the movie Hunger Games to come out. What an awesome that was. I love it when they take my favorite books and make movies out of them!!!

Well hae a great day...see ya later
Nicolle
on 11/22/11 11:59 pm
Good morning! I have been lurking now and again on OH, not posting much. Life's been extra-busy of late, it seems.

A nice family visit and meal is planned for tomorrow. I am making and bringing a dish I posted here a couple years ago--Sweet Potato Au Gratin (Gruyere cheese, bacon and sweet potatoes and a few other odds and ends). Our family loves it. 

The next few days after that will be spent with my kids and hubby. I cannot wait! Ever since I went back to work in February, I feel like there is never enough time to just be together.

In my "busy-ness," I have fallen off the vitamin wagon a bit and need to get myself to be more consistent and compliant. That is my goal for the next month--get back on track before my next labs.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

berts4
on 11/23/11 12:13 am - Rock City, IL
Can you send that again?

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Nicolle
on 11/23/11 12:22 am
Boy, I took a trip down Memory Lane and found my original post! Here it is:

Topic: If you like bacon--lots of R.O.D. here! (LONG)

(I now use regular bacon, not Canadian bacon for the recipe--that's our favorite.)

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

berts4
on 11/23/11 12:12 am - Rock City, IL
Good morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I am at work today and need to go BACK to the grocery store for Guyere(sp?) cheese, which I forgot yesterday.

I am having the family over tomorrow.  Those of Todd's family that will come, Amber, Riley and her aunt and family that had no other plans.  I have 11 for sure, and up to 8 more.  Would be nice to know for sure, but I will not sweat it.  There will be plenty of food and left-overs for everyone!

Tonight, I am going to put all the casseroles together and bake the brownies.  Hopefully, my family will help with the cleaning.  If not, oh well.....it's not like my house is filthy.....just not as spotless as I'd like, but I am a bit OCD somethimes.....

If I don't stop in tomorrow.....HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!

I have to work Friday also, but it will be very slow.  It is a good day to clean out my files.

Everyone have a wonderful day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

georgie3772
on 11/23/11 3:32 am - Manteno, IL
Good Morning Lisa and IL...or maybe it's afternoon now!

I hope everyone has a super Thanksgiving.  It looks like we are taking dinner down to Champaign.  Amy hasn't been well, so her mom and I are going to do stuffing tonight and I'll get up early and put the turkey on tomorrow, to get it done by maybe 9:30, cool, slice, make the gravy and take the rest of the food and head south!  Chloe wants me to bring Roxie with, so will do that, too.  Chloe will come back and she and I will figure out when we are doing the Black Friday thing. 

I don't have to work on Friday and we are slow today, so i really can't wait to be done!

Enjoy your time with your families and friends. 

Give thanks for all that you are thankful for.

Georgie

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1090 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5613 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5357 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5387 views
Thursday Roll Call