Saturday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 3/23/12 9:05 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Good Morning on the first Saturday in Spring.

The high todsy is only to reach 68. A big change from last weekend. At least, it is seasonal and the heat will return.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

I have one load of wash in the washer, the next will go in shortly. I need to change the bed this morning, plus clean the rest of the house. No other plans for today.

What are you doing?

Hugs,
LISA

crystal M.
on 3/23/12 9:56 pm, edited 3/23/12 10:28 pm - Joliet, IL
Hello everyone

I had to edit to include....I almost forgot!!!!

Today is my 3 year BANDIVERSARY!!!!!  WOW!!!!  3 years...  I can't believe how far I've come.  It's not even about my looks or size clothes.  I remember before the the surgery I was cleaning the snow off my car and I was sooo tired from this simple activity, I was completely drained.  I wanted to go back to bed.  And this was a feeling I felt all of the time from simple activities...like grocery shopping or laundry.  Now I am full of energy...heck I ran a 5K!!!! I never feel that drained feeling anymore...and I never want to feel like that again.  That is what being obese means to me. 

Like Lisa I already did some laundry and have a load in the dryer.  Now I am just relaxing and eating breakfast.

Yesterday night was fun.  We had a nice time eating pizza, watching movies and talking. 

Now I'm excited to go see my movie!!!!  I can't wait!!!  I plan on eating some popcorn too.  Then we are going to workout and going out for lunch.  I have to go to Meijer.

That's all that's going on with me....

Dawn- so glad that you are going to get that heavy cast off soon.  I can't even imagine.  Do they really put you in that heavy cast JUST to slow you down...no other reason??? 

Lisa-  I know we have been so lucky with the weather and this (for me ) has been a blessing...but I miss it already!!!  Last night felt sooo cold.  I just told myself...don't complain.

Christine-  I hope you haven't over done it and your foot has been doing better.  

Well I better get going...I have lots of fun to get to today...hehehehe....bye.  

ChristineB
on 3/23/12 10:20 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
I am doing pretty good and I have not over done it the rest of the week.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

randy777
on 3/23/12 11:32 pm - Schaumburg, IL
I can really relate to the energy differances.  Many times when walking to the gym or just from a car to a store, not using a rollator or a scooter I am amazed.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

Lisa Tucker
on 3/24/12 1:41 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
You have done wonderful. The before and after pictures of yu that I have seen, really show the new you. You have changed your life compleatly, new you, new job, new life. Now, if we could only find a guy for you..............

Hugs,
LISA
ChristineB
on 3/23/12 10:24 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
Not much planned today. Tomorrow I need to get the screens off on 1 side of the 3 season room, wash the windows behind and then Dave and I need to figure out which windows they go back on. Last year when we were doing the windows the screens got knocked down by the wind and they went back up on the wrong windows. Where they are at right now do not exactly fit and there are some small gaps. It is only 4 windows on that side so it should not be too hard to figure out.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

randy777
on 3/23/12 11:29 pm - Schaumburg, IL
Screen puzzle sounds like a survivor challenge.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

Nancy G.
on 3/24/12 3:03 am - La Salle, IL
 Good Morning Everyone!

This morning was bright and sunny but now it has begun to cloud over.  Snif, sniff.  The morning has flown by with not much accomplished.  I have been downloading new security for my computer and getting through emails.  I did not even sleep in today.  Need to get used to that because the week after next, my schedule changes to 7:15 - 3:45!   I am excited to get back to an earlier schedule.  I hope it lasts.  I like to be able to schedule appointments for after work.  No one seems to want to accomodate the working person.  Everything is open 9 am - 5pm or 8am - 4 and you cant get things done if you work.  

Rick is going to go get Gage today.  He was going to come on Thursday but his cat got deathly ill and he almost lost her.  That is hard for a 16 year old.  We encouraged him to stay with Lily and assured him he could come later on the weekend.  Lily is better thanks to lots of $$$$$ at the vet.  I can't believe what they charge for a blood transfusion on a cat!  

Dawn, I am glad David came to visit.  It sounds like you are enjoying him again.  I sure hope that cast comes off soon.  It must be a real drag!  I hope the healing is coming along and that you are not getting too stir crazy.  

Lisa, it sounds like you are busy today as usual.  It also sounds like you are moving along with your preapproval.  It is nice to see that moving along smoothly.  

Crystal,  Happy bandaniversary!  Only 3 years and look at all that you have accomplished!  Congratulations on a job well done!  You look fantastic!  Enjoy your movie today!

Randy, good to see you on here more!  Any success in your apartment hunting adventures?  

Christine, have fun???? washing windows!  It will be nice to see the outdoors clearly and also to have the screens on the right windows.  That sounds like something I would do.  

Have a great day!

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1078 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5375 views