Saturday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 4/13/12 9:05 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Good Morning illinois,

I just realized that it is stating to get light out before 6 a.m. Summer is slowly coming.

I am headin to Yorkville this morning for a hair trim and color. I will leave here at 7 so I can be at Annettes by 8:30. I need to get gas before I go.

Whats on your agenda today?

Hugs,

LISA

Life is Good!!!!

crystal M.
on 4/13/12 10:17 pm - Joliet, IL
Hello everyone

I posted the Roll Call yesterday and then something happened and it disappeared.  I just didn't have time to post it again.  Thursday I was invited to an impromptu pizza and game night at Amanda's mother in law's house.  It was lots a fun.  We played this game they made up called tele-pictionary.  It combines the games of telephone and pictionary. 

Like always I wait till last minute to do my taxes.  But I do that on purpose.  I just refuse to give them my money a minute before I have to...so it can gain interest for them...I think not.  It will take me about an hour or so...I have easy taxes no big deal.  I have no big plans today.  I think I might pop on over to the thrift stores.  We will see.

Dawn- How sad...I am so sorry about Max.  We had a cat that got ran over by a car growing up...his name was Boo-Boo (he was a black cat).  We found him walking to school.  I wish I knew someone getting rid of a car for you.

Nancy- I don't know if I ever told you that Amanda's mother in law is the head person at the library.  She is responsible for everything.  And there's a cafe in there too now.  I never go there but it's cool.

Heidi- We have the same doctor... he is great.  I love him..he is so kind and nice.  When I was doing badly and not losing he never made me feel bad.   I know I have a band and not RNY but when I got sick I wasn't able to eat.  I just lost my appetite.  I drank protein drinks and sucked on popsicles.  I felt like my stomach shrank up to nothing. 

Well I got to get going....I need to get back to relaxing...hahaha.  Bye
MrsLitch
on 4/13/12 11:22 pm - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12
Crystal you are the 3rd person I've "met" on here that had good things to say about Dr Lahmann Thanks! It makes me feel I have chosen the right surgeon.
MrsLitch
on 4/13/12 11:21 pm - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12
Good Morning everyone.

I'm up and at 'em feeling better today. I have an engagement shoot this morning (I'm a wedding photog) and we are going despite the weather it should be fun.

I have a wedding album to lay out on the computer so the rest of the day will be spent working in the comfort of my home... and I think I feel today will be a nap day, the weather just calls for it.
SanGambler
on 4/14/12 6:04 am - St Cloud, FL
Hello Illinois,
today we have a over cast but it's like 78 out and I Love it...I went shopping this morning owe why is it I got hungry... me not...yes I did... I have a plastic spoon in my SUV for this type of hunger so after shopping I grab and eat a Yogurt...then I got to go to a few more store's before heading home and the dreaded putting it all away...but hubby had the kitchen cleaned for me so it was easy to do YEAH:D now I am enjoying a relaxing late after-noon hahaha its already 40clock here wow time went by fast enjoy your weekend and be safe everyone..oh yeah I got my a tummy tucker today well it helps

ChristineB
on 4/14/12 6:30 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
My DH and I learned close to 8 years ago after both of us had RNY to make sure that we did not go shopping when hungry . . . You will learn eventually. Even if we both are hungry when shopping be both make sure we do not cave to unwise shopping choices.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Nancy G.
on 4/14/12 6:30 am - La Salle, IL
 Afternoon All,

It is a day for puttering around for me.  I slept in some and played with the cats, I've played on the computer and visited with friends.  Nothing exciting on the agenda for me today.  

Crystal, I wondered where you were yesterday. I dont blame you for not reposting.  

Lisa, I hope you have a good day today.

Heidi, you should have a fun day.  It must be challenging but also interesting to be a wedding photographer.  

Sandy, it sounds like you were really successful today shopping.  That is a great idea to keep a spoon in the car!  That way you can get a nutritious snack and not junk food. 

Everyone have a great day!  

Cat Lady

SanGambler
on 4/14/12 6:38 am - St Cloud, FL
Yeah I only do yogurt or string cheese if it gets to that point when moving down here I got the idea to keep a spoon always handy

ChristineB
on 4/14/12 6:50 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
Been a busy and boohoo week. I guess not so busy on the work side of it as I had to "look" for things to do at work, not good in my line of work - or maybe it is - no crime. Anyways, I had a small window of oppurtunity today to do other things that needed to be done like (for those on FB) saw that I installed the software (and it worked) for our wireless printer in the house.

Onto the BOOHOO side of things. Our Admin Asst. that retired had her last day on Friday. Her job is the one I went on the interview for. I will miss her big time as she did not start much after I did. Her and I are connected on many levels work and personal levels that is. As far as the girl that got the job - heaven help her. In retrospect I am so happy I did not get the job as it turned out I would have worked for 5 dept heads and in 3 different buildings for the village. 

My DH and I have been doing our homework (extensive) for the financial guy and we will see where that goes. I am willing to grant the DH a couple more years of me working but that is about it. It is not that I do not enjoy the job - it is who I work for - he is an ASS! That will put me W/I 1 year of me drawing SOC at 62. That is all Dave gets.  

Hey - all of you that are familiar with Starved Rock - I looked for tourist info to be mailed to me from there and cannot find any. We did book a cabin in early Aug for Dave's b-day but I cannot find anything else that can be mailed to me. Do any of you have any spare brocheres that you can mail to me?

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

MrsLitch
on 4/14/12 12:07 pm - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12
Christine I am not due to be down there any time soon I tend to be down that way more in fall. Call and ask them to send you some they have a rack inside the door there. I'm sure since you are staying there they will send some.
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1078 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5375 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5412 views