Wednesday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 5/1/12 8:17 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Good Morning, it is hump day.

It looks like rain again, I really hatewhen it rains in the morning. I have to take the interstate to work today, and when the 18 wheelers pass, they spray alot of water on the windshield. I think I am getting set in my ways. Things that never bothered me before, do now.

I am working today, then stopping at Hobby Lobby, to see about getting the 16 by 20 canvas, we had done on the ship, framed. I already warned Hubert it will be expensive.

What is  going on in your world?

Hugs,
LISA
Nancy G.
on 5/1/12 10:16 pm - La Salle, IL
Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Well, my mood is 100% better than yesterday morning when I thought I was losing Tigger.  He's like, "come on now, enough with the attention".  He is really starting to act normal around the others and they around him.  He missed being first at the food bowl this morning and I think his jaw dropped to the floor when he saw his arch enem Beemer eating!   He finally decided that sharing was better than waiting and Beemer even allowed it.  Wow!

I tell myself I am not going to complain about the rain.  We need it and I will put up with it as it is making up for no snow over the winter.  I can handle rain much better than snow.  I laugh at myself when I do a double take on the way to work and glance at the clock and it is like 6:43 in the morning.  I am like "that cant be right"  I love this early morning shift.

Lisa, I hope you do get your project framed.  What is it? 

Crystal, my fingers and toes are crossed for you today that YOU will like the company and what they have to offer.  After all, they are going to LOVE you!

Everyone have a great day!

Cat Lady

Lisa Tucker
on 5/2/12 2:06 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
We had a formal picture done on the ship and had a canvas made. That is what I am having framed. It is 16 x 20. 
ChristineB
on 5/1/12 10:18 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
Whatever happened to the saying - "April showers bring May flowers"? Things got turned around this year. I guess it is good as for us up here in the NW 'burbs we are in need of moisture.

I have a hair appointment right after work and then it is home to do a little out by the big fence in the back. I have most of the rock pulled forward to start using else where in the yard. I can use a lot of it in and around the house and then there are some real huge rocks that are about the size of basketballs that can be used as landscaping accents.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

birder I.
on 5/2/12 2:16 am - Rockford, IL

I had Kay move the wheelchair to the computer so I can sit comfortably and get some computer stuff done today. I do read this daily even if I don't post. I love my ipad but not being able to post with it is annoying.

My rehab lady thinks I am doing well. IT sure is a lot of work!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

crystal M.
on 5/2/12 4:07 am - Joliet, IL
Hello everyone

Well I had my interview.  I think it went well and they seemed to like me.  I met with everyone in the department.  They all seem very friendly.  They have great benefits.  I will find out soon because they want to fill the position quickly...which is good because I can start ASAP!!!  I have my fingers crossed.  Send your prayers my way everyone!!!

Other than that  today is just another boring day...you would think I would like all this time off.  But when money is a concern.... you can't go out any where or do anything.  I just stay close to home.  I am doing well conserving my gas...I filled my tank 2 weeks a go and I still have a full tank!!!  That is an expense I can control.  I also don't plan on turning on the AC...till I'm working again.  

Nancy-  I'm so glad your kitty is doing well all of the sudden.  I guess it's true cats have 9 lives.  

Lisa-  Too bad you didn't live closer to me.  Amanda's hubby does framing.  He does an awesome job too.  The picture you see in my living room (if you look on Facebook) he framed that for me.  I was just charged for the materials.  

Connie- Good to see you are up and about.  

On to eating my lunch.  Have a good day all. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1079 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5376 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5413 views