Friday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 5/24/12 10:06 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Good morning.

I am getting ready to head for St. Louis for the weekend. At least until Sun. It is going to be be a nice summer weekend.But first, we need to get an oil change, Hubert needs to go to get a blood test, and we need to stop at the court house to get some stuff we need.

Take some time for yourselves this weekend
, and remember why we have Memorial Day.

Life is good,

Hugs,
LISA
crystal M.
on 5/25/12 4:09 am - Joliet, IL
Hello everyone

I have been running around all day long!!!  OMG!!!  I had to make sure I have a U-haul rented for next week and I grabbed the LAST storage unit too!!!  I picked up MORE boxes and back to packing for a bit.  Then I stopped and realized I haven't eaten.  My daughter says I have a one track mind and everything else is always put aside (like eating).  So today I am making sure I am eating before dinner at least.

One more piece of good news....my place has been sublet.  They found someone that wants to move in next Saturday!!!  So I have to be out by then.  But at least I don't have to worry about breaking my lease and they were so great and understanding about everything.  

So I will eat my lunch and get back to work...have a good day everyone.

ChristineB
on 5/25/12 4:33 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
I ended up taking a 1/2 day of vacay today. I got home and Davey was not home. Well, I knew that he wanted to walk to Target for exercise and to find out drug info for when he is on Medicare. I get ahold of him and he tells me he is bleeding. Well, he had bruised his arm real bad the day before and because he is on Coumadin he gets bleeding under the skin real bad. I go to meet him and the bleeding had stopped so we in turn got his info. I said I am real hungry so he says well let's get gas in the car for next week and also go across the street to a little restaurant that we like and have lunch. We shared some pot roast sliders and waffle frys. YUMMO. Brought most of it home for a snack.

I am going to finish my itinerary for next week in Galena and then I will continue to pack. One of the websites I found lets you select places of interest, food, history or other and lets you save it in a dated itinerary.

We have a wedding at Willow tomorrow afternoon with the reception in Lake Zurich. Have been looking forward to this for several weeks.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1079 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5375 views