Hump Day, Wednesday, Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 6/12/12 9:46 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Good Morning,

I seen my Heart Doctor yesterday. He is very happy the way everything looked. His only comment was, " See you next summer". That is the kind of doctor visit I like.

We also went to Sams Club. I only needed a few things, $162.00 later........that is normal, I can never get out of there with only the few things I need.

Today, I am staying home. I have a few things that I want to get done.

Dawn, I am glad your world is looking up. Now, if only you could find a different job.

Christine, why wait until fall to get your foot problem solved?

Connie, keep on knitting.

Deb. how was the first day back with the kids?

Crystal, Have you found an apartment yet?

Life is Good,

Hugs,
LISA
ChristineB
on 6/12/12 9:58 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
Lisa, it is the doctor's suggestion to wait because I will have to be off of my foot for a couple of weeks with crutches or a cane and he does not want to see me off of my feet now because he knows we are active walkers. I would not be able to do any gardening, walk to a restaurant, walk around church, go on vacation (we have a Mississippi river trip scheduled @ the end of July), housework you name it if it involves being on my feet I will not be able to do it. Getting to the bathroom will be a chore. He has to go in from the bottom of the foot to take out the tumor and then if I walk too much I could open the incision up and it will not heal correctly. The cortizone tablet treatments (2 rounds of it) he put me on will give me relief for a short while which it has already.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

ChristineB
on 6/12/12 10:04 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
'morning.

Not fond of Sam's Club and we dropped our membership and have gone to Costco which we find has a better quality of merchandise. Besides Sam's Club=Wally World and we try to avoid that company.

Right after work today we head to Willow to serve food in the tunnel under the stage for the stage ministry team and then after that it is home to tweak the packing. Tomorrow right after work I have a follow up appt. for my implant and then we head up to Woodfield area to pick up our rental vehicle for the Dells. We almost always get a car for going up there because our little Aveo cannot hold the golf clubs and the rest that we pack.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Nancy G.
on 6/13/12 12:10 am - La Salle, IL
Good Morning Everyone!

I missed posting yesterday.  It was a day I would like to erase off my calendar.  Work was terrible.  I had the most impossible customers all day.  Sigh.  I hope today is better.  Then I went car shopping again after work.  I may never find a car or will end up paying more than I want and I dont want to do that.  I have a call into the dealer that is 55 miles away.  I hope that one works out.  It is a great price.  Just a little far away. 

Gizmo is turning into a little escape artist.  He got out again last night but we realized it right away and were able to quickly catch him and drag him back in.  This morning as I was leaving for work he was trying to escape!  Bad kitty!

Christine -- ouch on the foot.  I once had a wart removed from the bottom of my foot and it removed an inch deep.  It HURT!

Lisa -- Great doctor visit!  That is fantastic news!

Dawn, it sounds like your world changes by the minute.  How DO you keep up? 

Debbie, I hope you have a great group of kids for the summer.  Is your school air conditioned?

Connie, enjoy your new car.  The Soul's are nice. 

Crystal, oh where are you?  Come out of hiding!

Randy,  how is city life. 

Everyone have a great day!

Cat Lady

randy777
on 6/13/12 5:22 am - Schaumburg, IL
City life is hectic.  We ahve sold our car and most of our running is done on buses.  Signed up for Zip Car yesterday and just did get downtown right at 5pm to get the card that unlocks and locks them so I could get our first one for four hours at 6pm and go to small group in Schaumburg at 7pm.  Checked it back in about 9:40p then back to Jefferson Park to find out bus to our corner has last run at 9:30p.  Taxi home ok but we could have planned better.  Cheryl told me she was going right to bed when we got home but instead while I was in the bathroom I heard some russling and her saying not good, not good!!! and the a few seconds later a crash!!!.  She had been waiting on some figs, canned and fresh from her Mom and the fresh had gone bad because we did not realize the postman left packages in the lobby that do not fit the box.  She had gone running for some tape to close it back up and tumbled over an ottomon to an outstretched arm that I think dislocated her shoulder but it fell back in during an ambulance ride and the wait for process and xray at Our Lady of the Resuurection ER.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1079 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5375 views