Saturday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 6/15/12 10:08 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Good Morning,

I am thinking of redoing our master closet. So, whilewe were at Home Depot last night, I picked up some info on the California closet systems. We will need to go over these, to see if that is what we want.

Today, we will be meeting our daughter Annette, and her boyfriend for an early dinner/late lunch, at the Starved Rock Marina. I have a few things to do before that, and Hubert is working until 2.

Christne and Dave, enjoy your week.

Crystal, stop lurking and come in.

Everyone, have a great weekend, whatever your plans are.

Hugs,
LISA
dsettle
on 6/15/12 11:01 pm - Gurnee, IL
Good morning all,

Lisa - I would love to redo my closet however, my hubby and I have a very small closet so not much can be done.  Have fun planning and designing!!

Last night my hubby, daughter and one of her friends went to Oak Park to Austin Gardens to see "Inherit the Wind".  This was a bit of a drive for me, but so worth it!  The players did a wonderful job.  The girls loved the play.  We had such fun.  We stopped at Mariano's to have sandwiches made, visited the salad/fruit bar, grabbed some water and some pita chips.  The evening was beautiful out- perfect temps.  The park also offered free bug spray .  During intermission, the players company had a little conscession stand.  It was filled with soda, candy and chips.  Great family fun.  Highly recommend!!!  In July the company is doing Richard III.  I see another trip!!

Today is laundry, house work, take the dogs to get their nails clipped and other necessary fun!
Take care all and be safe!!
Debbie

Lisa Tucker
on 6/16/12 12:30 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Debbie, 

When we added on to our house, 30 + years ago, Huberts plan was to go big. His theory was what does a few more 2 x 4s cost, and a few more sheets of dryrock. our closet is a bit bigger then 8x8. Alot of storage, and way to many clothes.

I love to go to outdoor plays. I remeber going to the Muny in St. Louis, at least twice every summer, as wel as to Washington U. for their Shakespeare Under the Stars series. A Mid Summers Nights Dream, done in the open air..........................

LISA
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1079 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5375 views
Thursday Roll Call