thursday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 6/20/12 9:32 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Good Morning,

I think I will be trying Dawn's chicken dish this weekend, It sounds good.

I had a good day yesterday. My court dates are over. I paid the ticket, so I am done wasteing my time. 

I also went to SS to get something straightened out, then had lunch with  of my co workers. Did a bit of shopping too.

Today, picking up the house, a couple of errands, then a play tonight.

The weekend looks busy too.

so, whats happening  in your world?

Hugs,
LISA

LIFE IS GOOD
randy777
on 6/20/12 10:23 pm - Schaumburg, IL
Glad you beat me here this morning.

New Doc this afternoon and nothing more than a little nervous twitch in my pouch since making the appointment.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

Lisa Tucker
on 6/20/12 11:55 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Randy, isn't that always the way?

Lisa
berts4
on 6/20/12 11:28 pm - Rock City, IL
Good morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

The chicken IS very yummy.  We had the rest of our leftovers last night for dinner.  So easy too!

I am working today, then "family night" at camp with Olivia.  Todd and I will meet there and take her dinner to eat in the woods.  Then she stays overnight to supervise the smaller kids.  Tomorrow, they get up, have breakfast, do a few camp things, have lunch then go to the "Y" for swimming all afternoon.  So after dinner, Todd and I will be on our own.

I got a text from David last night saying he wants to move his stuff back to my house on Monday.  I wonder WHEN he planned to tell me this?  Probably as the truck pulled in........

We have been invited to go swimming agin this weekend and will probably take him up on it.

That's about it for me!

Everyone have a splendid day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Lisa Tucker
on 6/20/12 11:54 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Hi Dawn,

It sounds like you have a full weekend planned. Have a good one.

My kids both moved in and out for a few years. Its a good thing.

LISA
birder I.
on 6/21/12 12:14 am - Rockford, IL

Good morning friends!

I went up and down the back stairs three times now. That was a goal for rehab. It's been a struggle to do the stairs, but I am pleased that I have accomplished this. I am at the end of my allowed rehab so now I will have to push myself more without the structure. Exercise has clearly not been a favorite! LOL

We are having company from out of town next week so I am trying to corral my knitting into a manageable mess instead of the nightmare that it usually is. I always have five or six projects going. One of the most frustrating patterns has just started a knit-along on Ravelry which is a website for knitters and now I'll get some answers of where I am stuck.

It seems like several of you use Bariatric Advantage vitamins. I guess I'll give those a try after I finish the Flintstones but I'd like to find one that doesn't have to be ordered. The UPS guy knows my name!

Have a great day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Nancy G.
on 6/21/12 7:22 am - La Salle, IL
 Connie,

Congrats on making your goal of getting up and down the steps!  Steps are such a challenge!

I use the Spring Valley brand of vitamins that I get at Walmart.  This may sound weird but I buy the prenatal ones as they have a higher value of most things and arethe ones that I found that offer a complete. value of vitamins and minerals.  They are not pricey, easy to find and work for me.  I take one vitamin twice a day and have done well on them.  I decided I was not going to go into the mail order business for my supplements.  This works for me.

Cat Lady

ChristineB
on 6/21/12 7:27 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
Connie, I am surprised that you are on Flintstone Vitamins. They by far do not have enough of the RDA for an adult. Many people take them because they are chewable but you are not getting the nutrients that you need. Try hanging out on the RNY board as there is a girl there that helps people with what they should be getting in.

Dave and I take Shaklee. We are distributors of them. We do not get that much of a reduced rate but our numbers are really good.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

ChristineB
on 6/21/12 12:37 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
We are at Chula, slept sort of good, had a cramp and then tummy troubles due to my colitis but did eventually sleep in. Had Bfast and then it is off to the water park later.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Nancy G.
on 6/21/12 7:28 am - La Salle, IL
 Good Afternoon everyone!

Sorry about the double roll call yesterday.  I started mine before Randy came on but had a phone call and it was 15 to 20 minutes later when mine got posted.  It never fails, I dont have a single call and as soon as I log on to OH, my phone starts ringing.  Sigh.  Today, there was no chance to come on so hence the late posting.

Lisa, it sounds like you had a successful day yesterday.  So glad the ticket is through being delayed.  Enjoy your play.  

Randy, I am glad you found a doctor and a dentist.  Those are two major finds!

Dawn, you sound as busy as ever.  I would not have been surprised if you found out that David was moving back home when the truck pulled up.  That is young people for you.  After all, it is HOME, and what's the big deal, Right?  Kids!  

Connie, I hope you enjoy your company.  

Chris, hope you have fun at the water park!  Watch out for those ducks lol.  

Have a great evening.  

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1079 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5375 views