Monday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 7/8/12 9:52 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Good Morning Illinois,

I am hoping everyone had a great weekend, at least it has cooled off abit.

All I have ding today is a few things around the house, then a run to Bloomington. I want to start getting stuff together for our trip to Michigan this coming Sat also,

Have a great day,

Hugs,
LISA
randy777
on 7/8/12 10:50 pm - Schaumburg, IL
More work on the sermon.  I am really enjoying doing this.

I need to get some belated birthday gifts out but will likely wait until tomorrow.  Really do not need to go to the store but Tuesday will likely go to the Jewel, the local veggie store, Walmart and looking for a Dominiques to get Taste tickets.  Our plan is to get three or four and see if I have the stamina to enjoy three quick evenings of collecting whatever the taste are offering at the pop ups and bringing most of it home.  If we do not eat it there is always someone to share it with.  This would be our first time in over ten years to actually get out to such a crowded event.  Too bad it is food centric but we still do have to eat and this will hopefully be a quick way to make a future list for date destinations.  Stopped in at a Mexican Restraunt around the corner yesterday and lunch and dinner had nothing to offer me but the breakfast looked like a good option for a Saturday lunch.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

Lisa Tucker
on 7/8/12 11:49 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Have fun at Taste of Chicago, we haven't been in years. To many people and generally to hot.

LISA
MARYINCHGO
on 7/9/12 3:25 am - Chicago, IL
Randy,

There is a Dominicks on Clybourn, between Diversey and Fullerton.  There is also one in Park Ridge, at Cumberland and Higgins.  It is right off the Blue Line station at Cumberland, you walk across the bridge to the store.

Mary
randy777
on 7/9/12 3:49 am - Schaumburg, IL
Interesting thought.  Going outbound to a Dom's instead of inbound.

Randy

berts4
on 7/8/12 11:57 pm - Rock City, IL
Good morning LIsa and the rest of Illinois!

I have a CT scan and Ortho appointment this afternoon and at the last minute, decided to take the whole day off.  It is hardly worth the drive (and aggrevation) for 3.5 hours of work.  The CT scan is to see if my bone is healing properly since I am still having so much pain and swelling.  I am also very sore in the hips, I guess from compensating.

Liv, Todd and I went to Chicago and left David home to babysit for his sister.  That way at least he was helping someone and we did not have to pay for his meals out.  We had a great time!

Liv got to the airport on time and had no problems with her lay-over in Atlanta.  She said that the flights did not bother her ear at all.  She also wants me to mail some stuff that she forgot.  So, she is safely at UNCW and I won't see her for almost 3 weeks.

So, I will soak all my plants with water and maybe check out the garden before heading to the post office and clinic.

Everyone have a lovely day and enjoy the break in the weather!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

birder I.
on 7/9/12 1:05 am - Rockford, IL

Hello!

I had a nice quiet day yesterday and probably will today. Not too much going on here. 

To Randy: there's a TV show on the PBS station in Chicago called "Check Please" that reviews restaurants and they also have a website where you can view the older ones. I think it's been on about ten years and so there are plenty to review. The restaurants are in all neighborhoods and are in all price ranges. You can even just look up the ones in your area. This might be a quicker way to get some ideas for places to check out.

to Dawn: great picture of you and your brother on FB!

Have a great day everyone!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

randy777
on 7/9/12 3:54 am - Schaumburg, IL
Thank you Birder.  I often watch that show.  I have not tried any of the restraunts though.  I have eaten in areas though that Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmeran have showcased in Chicago.  Not sure why I have not been to the ones from Check Please escept that they do move quickly and I forget where they are.  Going to the website would be a good idea.

Randy

savaughn87
on 7/9/12 8:01 am - IL
VSG on 06/21/12
Monday again! Back to work for me! I teach preschool, but since returning to work on lifting restrictions following my VSG, they have me in the kitchen. Which means reduced hours. We're trying to make the most of it and stretch our dollars in the meantime.

Tomorrow we're doing some monthly grocery shopping when I get done at work. Wednesday I have an appt to see my primary care doc for a B12 injection. Other than that, just going to use my extra time to get some workouts in and homework knocked out.

Hope everyone had a great day! 
 *Samantha*

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1078 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5375 views