Sunday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 7/21/12 9:55 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Good Morning Illinois,

It is good to be home. Vacations are great, but so is routine.

I did get unpacked last night, went through the mail, and start the dreaded laundry. Today will be finding room for some Xmas  gifts I have bought, finishing the laundry, a little pickup and getting groceries.

It looks like everyone had a great week, and a better one is coming.

I will try to post some photos on faceboook.

Hugs.
LISA
birder I.
on 7/21/12 10:43 pm - Rockford, IL

Good morning!

It's raining here in Rockford and I'm glad! It could rain all day as far as I'm concerned, but I don't think that is in the forecast.

I don't have a lot of plans today. I might move my furniture home from the office but that depends on other people and I haven't checked schedules yet. 

Otherwise, just a quiet day at home. Tomorrow we go to Madison to see Dr. Garren at UW Bariatric. That is always a treat. Everyone there is so nice!

Be nice to yourself today!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

savaughn87
on 7/21/12 11:09 pm - IL
VSG on 06/21/12
Good Morning! 

I agree, Birder, it was nice to hear the rain this morning! 

Glad you're home safe, Lisa! 

Sorry I missed everyone yesterday, I was spending quality time with my girl. We rented The Muppets and had a fun night in. Today we are heading to Beloit for my husband's grandmother's 80th birthday surprise party. Before we go, I need to get some color on these gray hairs and wrestle the monkey down for an early nap so she is not a monster at the end of the party. Also getting some laundry in because she is going home with my mother in law from the party for a few days.

Everyone have an awesome Sunday! 
 *Samantha*

ChristineB
on 7/22/12 12:18 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

I have the flower containers watered, helped Dave with his shower, had breakfast and am going back outside to pick tom's, look over the rest of the garden and then come back in and finish a necklace that I started yesterday evening. After that I will complete two orders to beading companies that I like to order from.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

randy777
on 7/22/12 12:32 am - Schaumburg, IL

DW is not well this morning but the type of thing that normally passes quickly.

May check out Mt. Olive this morning.  I may end up a cafeteria christian in this area as I am not finding one church that has all of the volunteering opportunities I have grown used to at Willow.

Apple moved the service the LiveFeed was on to iCloud and LiveFeed does not seem to have followed.

LifeChurch would be an option if I had to stay home as well.

Got out to Whole Foods Lincoln Park yesterday for some Frontera Fiesta seasoning sauces that are great.  There was a machine for fresh ground cashew butter.  Yippee, much better than Skippy.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

Karen R.
on 7/22/12 1:19 am

Going to my Grandson's 11th birthday party! Do a couple hours of bowling with him. 

On a sad note my Daughters husbands family could use some prayers. Her Step Mom-In-Law tried to commit suicide. She is having organ shut down, on the heart, liver and the kidneys. She has woke up as I am being told but is on a respirator until the can determine if she will breath on her own. This girl is only 37, has no family in the states. She is from Romania, she went into deep depression when her mom passed away over a year ago. The new meds the dr had put her on wasn't working and now she has tried to end her days here on earth. Please say a little prayer for her! Thanks!

This is my kids and grand kids birthday week. starting today through to August 1st we have 5. So lots of cake, and last night my Sisters son got married. We felt her presents even though she is in heaven!  There was a Halo of clouds in the sky right when they were pronounced Husband and Wife.

I am hoping for rain her but so far nothing!

Have a great day!

Karen 

Nancy G.
on 7/22/12 4:08 am - La Salle, IL
 Afternoon Everyone!

It has been a quiet weekend.  I have enjoyed having Gage here.  He is so sweet.  He loves my kitties and keeps threatening to catnap Gizmo.  But I tell him over my dead body!  Gizmo is such a character.  He provides so much laughter each day.  It is amazing how funny he is.  He has never grown up and is a kitten at hear! 

Got shopping out of the way yesterday.  Today I am playing on the computer.  My heart goes out to those in Colorado.  Such a senseless tragedy.  I jus dont understand why such things happen.  

Lisa, glad you are home safe and sound.  Hope you did not buy out Bronners.  It is such a wonderful store!

Connie, send the rain further south!  We sure could use more!  I am marveling at how well you are doing considering how sick you were earlier!  Congratulations!

Samantha, enjoy your birthday party and time without your daughter.  I know you will miss her but it is so nice of you to share her with her grandparents.  That is such a special bond. 

Randy, I hope you can find a church home.  It is hard to be without one.  

Chris, I hope you are feeling better.  You sound like you are. 

Karen, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter's step-mom.  Sometimes life can be so overwhelming and it is hard to understand how minds work.  Prayers for all the family.  I hope your husband is healing quickly too.  Enjoy all your birthdays.  March is our family's month. 

Crystal, I hope you enjoy your visit with Charles and Amanda.  I know you are looking forward to having your own place.  It wont be long now.  

Debbie, enjoy your remaining summer time.  

Kevin, your surgery is rapidly approaching!  This is an exciting time for you!  

Everyone have a great day!

Cat Lady

birder I.
on 7/22/12 4:59 am - Rockford, IL

Hello again!

My "son" from work called and he was able to move my office furniture to my home today. My office looked like a mini living room so now I have good upholstered chairs at home and no place to put them. I also have an antique library table and lots of art work. Kay straightened up the family room in the lower level but there isn't really room for this stuff and the kids are too far away to make giving possible. So somehow we'll figure out what to do with all of it. This "son" is a wonderful guy and he  takes good care of us. We've been very lucky  to have such wonderful friends!

Now I'm really totally retired and it feels OK, weird, but OK. 

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Karen R.
on 7/22/12 2:15 pm

update, the Step Mother In Law has finally woke up, she did get the respirator removed she is sipping tea and water. The liver, heart and kidneys are still showing some damage as to the extent not sure at this time. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Now she has a lot of therapy with a shrink to see how to keep this from occurring again!

Love ya all!

Karen 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1078 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5375 views