Wednesday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 8/1/12 12:52 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Good Morning,

This is the first day of the last month of summer. Where is it going and where did it go??

I am home for the next month, then we start winter heating.

I am in the process of doing laundry and cleaning  the small bathroom. I t will get done before I have to leave to do some errands.

What are you doing today?

Hugs,
LISA

Start Weight   330
Current          219    BMI 38  I am in the normal range!!!
Goal Weight  180

berts4
on 8/1/12 6:41 am - Rock City, IL
Hi LIsa and the rest of Illinois!

everyone must be very busy today!

I am about to leave work soon so I thought I'd stop by real quick.

Not much exciting going on with me. 

Liv and I bought some pants for her new job and went to her AC Appreciation party at camp last night.  She was awarded "Olivia"Great Strides" Bertelsen for the big changes that they have seen in her since last year (all good).  The counselors come up with these "nicknames" for certificates that describe how they see the ACs.  Last year, Olivia was "Oh Creek Study" because she LOVED to get in the mud and get dirty with the kids during "Creek Study" time.  A promotion, for sure.

Heading home to make dinner and chill reading scripts.  Time to pick next year's high school show.

Everyone have a wonderful evening!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

randy777
on 8/1/12 7:11 am - Schaumburg, IL
Went to Lincoln Square, which is round, and Home Depot today.  Got another chair like the first one delivered yesterday and enjoyed sitting in mine while Sherry was in hers last night.  Mail will have me on the phone most of tomorrow.  Need to get busy on courses now that Wednesday lunch is done.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1078 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5375 views