COULD IT BE

Janet H.
on 3/13/13 4:49 am - Golden Valley, AZ

Is spring here, I saw a Robin yesterday and now today I have a darn

Fly in my house,

Success begins with wise choices I make,I will not let noncompliance be my mistake, The surgery I had was to assist me in changes. My compliance is for a success long range, So I will think before I decide to cheat. Remember the goals I want to meet. For this surgery is not something I was force to do It was what I wanted for a healthy life!       

Lisa Tucker
on 3/13/13 5:12 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

It's only 35 here, it may look like it, but it sure don't feel like it

LISA

ChristineB
on 3/13/13 7:31 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Robins pretty much stay around all year due to the prolific amount of trees with edible fruit for them. The fly has been known to go into dormancy like the horrid Japanese Beetle (the one that looks like a Lady Bug) and the nasty Box Elder Bug. One good thing to remember is that these bugs do not breed in your house as they need to be out in the elements for that.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

crystal M.
on 3/13/13 9:23 pm - Joliet, IL

This just reminded me of the year I found a half dead bee in my house in February...and I thought how weird it was that there was a bee still alive in February!!!  I killed him and put him out of his misery.

I told Amanda and she has a friend that studies bugs or something at the university and she was going to ask her about it...and I guess we forgot all about the bee....until now. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5344 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5372 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5408 views