Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 6/12/13 10:01 pm - IL

Good Morning,

I hope everyone was safe last evening with all the weather. We had nothing buy wind and a quick cloudburst about 7:30.My daughter Annette in Yorkville, had loads rain and her electric kept going out.

No plans for today, but I am sure something will come up.

Hugs,

Lisa

berts4
on 6/13/13 12:51 am - Rock City, IL

Good Morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

Working today, then off for 3 days of camping.  Oh boy!

Last night, David and I drove through some nasty weather, but by the time we got to Rock City, it was clear.  It was relatively clear all the way to Janesville and only rained a bit as the contest was ending.  It got very dark and scary looking up there, but then it passed.

Todd won his heat in the "Dad Olympics".  He had to move food from one table to another using a big serving spoon held in his mouth.  He did it in 13 seconds.  His prize is a big, deluxe shop vac with lots of attachments.  He also got a bag full of "manly stuff" like cologne, WD-40, Lock-Tite, and tickets to the State Fair and a ball game.  The pock chops were delicious and I even had part of a cream puff.  The cream puff was delicious and not too sweet.  Really a treat.

Break is over----gotta go.

Have a lovely day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

crystal M.
on 6/13/13 3:54 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Yesterday was interesting.  Like always I push things further than I should.  I knew things were looking hairy outside but I went grocery shopping anyway.  I got my shopping done at Tony's with no issues...and should have went straight home from there.  But...noooo I had to go to Walmart.  Well I was almost done when they called a "code black" which I found out is what they do when there is a severe weather threat.  They made all the customers go towards the back and the middle of the store.  And there we stood for a good 20-30 minutes.  When Chris found out where I was...he was quite miffed that I was out in this weather for nothing more than grocery shopping.  I guess I'm not used to having someone there like that to worry and get mad.  I am used to just doing what I want when I want and not worrying about anyone.  I guess that will take some adjustment time on my behalf.  i told him I was sorry to make him worry and will rethink these decisions in the future.  Because technically he is right...it was stupid of me.

I also paid for this stupidity.  How you ask...well this morning when I got to work I noticed that there is a noticable dent my car!!!  Yep...someone ran into my car and didn't leave a note or anything.  It had to be done at Walmart because I pulled through and my front end was sticking out (instead of my back) and that's where the dent is.  It makes me so mad!!!  Karma...I hope it catches up to them!!!

Today I have the shopping I didn't get done yesterday.  Then I want to go to Kohl's.  I also have to get some laundry done.  I have to workout too.  That's it for my day.

See ya all Later bye

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5376 views
Thursday Roll Call