Happy 4th Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 7/4/13 12:58 am - IL

Happy 4th of July.

What is everyone doing?

We are staying home, I will grill a steak for dinner, then, if Hubert feels up to it (he went to work at 4 a.m.)

We may go to Ottawa to see the fireworks. I want to get another coat of varnish on my bench and swing.

Otherwise, a quiet day.

Stay safe, Life is Good.

Hugs

Lisa

crystal M.
on 7/4/13 6:39 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Today has been a catch up o everything I have been putting off day.  I went washed my car, tried to put on my new  hub caps...with no luck.  Chris going to do it for me.  I gave my car an oil change.  Then I did laundry and changed my my sheets.  Cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen.  I also plan on making some chocolate chip cookies.  Later when Chris gets off work (he has different hours today...10-6pm...it would be nice if those were his hours all of the time)..we are going out to the movies to see Dispicable Me 2 and then out to eat.  That's my 4th of July. 

Yesterday I went shopping for a dress.  One of Chris's friends is gettin married and he wants me to go with him.  I told him I must like him a lot because I hate weddings and dresses.  But I found one at Macy's...in about 20 minutes.  It's a retro 60's looking dress.  It's black, royal blue and white.  I found black dress shoes, and a black pashmina to wear with it.  I have to wear it beacause it's sleeveless and I have horrible "batwings" going on such is the price you pay when losing weight".  I already have the necklace and earrings I want to wear.  So I had the whole outfit picked out and paid for in less than hour.  Chris was impressed.  I told him I hate shopping for dresses so I don't mess around.  I go in find dresses I like...try them on...and pick out the least objectionable one.  He laughed. 

That's all for me...no fireworks...just watching the Twilight Zone marathon at the moment...on syfy.  It's on every 4th, and has become a tradition for me. 

Have a great day...see ya 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5376 views
Thursday Roll Call