Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 8/1/13 12:31 am - IL

Happy Aug. 1 to All,

I know I have been MIA for most of this week. It has been a very trying few days. I went to get on the computer on Monday, just to figure out that the mother board had fried during the night. Off to LaSalle to the repair shop. From there, Hubert decided to road trip up to Clinton, Iowa, to play with the Indians. From there we went to LeClaire, Iowa, a Galena wanta be. Home about 7.

Tuesday, we waited around until the shop called about the computer. They confirmed, the mother board was fried, and they couldn't retrieve any info. Off to LaSalle again. Hubert wanted the mother board out of it, and we went and bought a new tower. Got home, set the new one up, it ran great.

Yesterday, I went to turn it on, and it wouldn't pass the password screen, You guessed it, back to LaSalle. BTW, LaSalle is 64 miles round trip. Anyway, 3 hours later, they were able to see it was a hard drive malfunction, they corrected it, and we were on our way home.

So today, I intend to stay home, get same work done and cook a meal.

So, how is your week going?

HUGS,

Lisa

berts4
on 8/1/13 2:15 am, edited 8/1/13 2:16 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

How cool------LOTS of roll calls!

I hate when we have computer problems.  We surely take them for granted because, like it or not......we can't live without them anymore.

David's first night on the job seems to have went well.  I surely hope this works out for him and he gets back on track.  He seemed happy but tired after his first 12 hour shift at the "cheese factory".

Liv and Tami have to stay overnight at camp tonight and David is working so Todd and I are heading to the State Fair in WI.  It should be a nice little get-away.  We will be back tomorrow night and Riley is coming Saturday for the rest of the weekend.  Her mom said she thought Riley would like to LIVE with us.  Not that her parents would let that happen.  mail  But it IS nice to know that she is comfortable in our house and loves her Uma and Umpa so much.  I think we will paint the pillars and planter and maybe try to figure out how to make candlesticks and signs from the old porch pieces that we saved.

Have a spectacular day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Kim M.
on 8/1/13 3:05 am - Poplar Grove, IL
Good afternoon! All I can say is, I'm sure glad I didn't get my boobs done at the same time!! Today seems to be the worst for me. The incision is burning. I did manage to walk out on the front porch and sit and watch Ryan mow the lawn. What beautiful weather. Later I'm gonna try and take a shower. We will see. Ryan doesn't have the stomach to see the stitches. My sister may have to come over and change the dressing. Well talk to you guys later. Time for another pain pill

LisaTucker
on 8/1/13 3:20 am - IL

Kim. this is me time for you. Take care of yourself first. I want plastics too, but I have to wait until I am at goal.

Have a great day.

LISA

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call