Saturday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 10/11/13 10:25 pm - IL

Good Morning,

Dawn, when I seen your post on FB yesterday, that was the first thing I thought, but then hoped I was wrong. Crystal did give you perfect advice. Do what you have to do. ((Hugs to you)). I am only a phone call away.

Crystal, I knew from things you said that you had a bad first marraige, thank you for sharing.

Sharon, you are getting closer to becoming a working girl again. Enjoy these last few weeks.

Connie, how many places do you go to to knit? Enjoy Wisc. Dells this weekend.

Nancy, you are mia.

We will be heading for Bloomington later today. Monica's chili and hot dog night.

What are your plans?

Huggers,

Lisa

birder I.
on 10/12/13 12:12 am - Rockford, IL
Hi friends!
We are in Door County where the colors are amazing! So happy to be here, no bandages, no drains, can climb stairs to the house without help. Yeah

We'll go shopping at our favorite shops then just enjoy the trees and water! And there are two yarn stores here! LOL

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

crystal M.
on 10/12/13 12:16 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I am looking forward to having fun today.  We are going into the city to run some errands and then we are going to eat at Epic Burger...look it up.  It sounds like a great burger place.  I am having a turkey burger.  Then we are going to Lincoln park Zoo and hope for good weather. 

Last night I made another pinterest recipe.  It was yummy.  It is called "million dollar spaghetti"  I changed up a few things to make it less calories.  And I use gluten free pasta...it's made from rice.  Which I was very ify about but it's really very tasty.  The recipe turned out great and it was very good.

Dawn-  Again I am very sorry that things are so very rough for you right now.  I do have one piece of advice.  If you don't want to drive him away.  Don't nag him or harass him or hang all over him (these thing will just drive him further away from you).  Start doing your own thing....go out with your friends, get a hobby, take this time to focus on your your exercise and weight loss (you want to look good) he might start feeling like "hey where's my wife and wow she's looking good"...and might think twice about what he's doing.  Of course there's always therapy...but it doesn't sound like he is willing to go that route.  Dawn...I will be thinking of you often.  

Sharon-  I read that book you mentioned.  It was very interesting and I read it so fast,  I will definitely be using the knowledge I learned in that book.  In fact I already have.  Like I said I also bought the companion book for men about women.  I read that and it was so close to how I feel and how I want to be treated.  That is how I know the book for women must be trusted.  I am now struggling on how to or if I should give the book to Chris to read.  So he knows how to deal with me.  Would you give G the book?

Well I have to gert ready to leave.  see you all later. 

Nancy G.
on 10/12/13 5:35 am - La Salle, IL

Good Afternoon Everyone!

It has been a long week for me.  I know I have been mia.  Sorry for not being her but I have been really depressed.  I should find out next week if I will be keeping my job or not.  Or they may just prolong the misery.  My time is not down.  Jeesh we are talking about 30 seconds.  I cannot control the topics of the phone calls I get or the levels of difficulties of the customers problems.  Some do take longer to solve.  It may involve putting a customer on hold and talking to a warehouse to expedite the order or speaking with someone else and that will guarantee the call will take over 5 minutes.  Then if it is a sales rep it definitely will be at least a 10 to 30 minute or longer call and that means I have to make up for that long call time.  I cant win.  

Then I go to the dentist and he wants me to plop down another $10,000.00 on my teeth.  Geesh if I have not already spent over $100,000.00 on my mouth over the years I might not be upset.  Where does it end?  Besides I dont have that kind of money and may be unemployed next week.

Then I go to my psych visit to get my meds renewed for my depression and he takes 2 phone calls during my appointment!  blush  an then more or less brushes me off  and tells me to call if I get worse!  I think I am already there doctor!

Enough about my problems  

Dawn,  I sure hope you are wrong about Todd.  You do not deserve this.  I do hope everything will work out.  I am here if you need to talk.    and  to youl   Take some time and do something for yourself.  YOU are worth it.  

Lisa, enjoy your time at Monica's  Chili sounds great!

Crystal, I hope you and Chris and the kids have an awesome day in Chicago!

Sharon, enjoy your last weeks of freedom.  You will soon be in the working girls club.  

connie, I hope you enjoy your vacation.  I have always wanted to go to door county.  I hear it is beautiful!

Jason, How did your preoperative day go?

Kim, how is the bathroom project coming?  I am still waiting to see pictures!

Everyone have a great day!

Cat Lady

berts4
on 10/12/13 6:09 am - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon Lisa and the rest of Illinois:

Thank you all for your kind words and advise.  I really am hoping that he has Erectile Dysfunction.  CRAZY yhing to say, but by my research, it causes the same symptoms as cheating.  It is just hurtful that he won't talk and turns away from me.  When I feel the time is right, I am going to suggest a physical.

On a happier note, we went to Grandparent's Day yesterday and had a nice brunch together today.  He is still distant, but not completely out of reach as he has been.  Keep sending the good thoughts.

This evening, we are going to a party to celebrate Amber's 10th wedding anniversary.  Tomorrow, who knows?

Thanks again!  Everyone have a lovely day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

crystal M.
on 10/12/13 1:12 pm - Joliet, IL

Dawn-  Really if he's not showing the other signs than I would assume it is something like ED.  Because a person can't carry on an affair without time away from the home, some level of secrecy and money missing (at least for men...woman might be able to get away with having affair without spending money...but generally men spend money).  I would say if he is just pulling away from you than it could be a physical problem that he is not sure how to deal with and lets face it...it's a blow to a man's ego. 

Again I am thinking of you and hope the best for you

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5376 views
Thursday Roll Call