Friday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 10/31/13 10:34 pm - IL

Hi Everyone,

Well, we all made it through another Halloween, wet as it was. We only had 15 to 20 kids stop at our door. Last year it was less then that.

Working today, then out to eat with friends.

All of our childhood problems, mine was tame, I think,, since it was a father that over drank. . But I can understand where all of you are coming from. That problaly helped in causing the weight to sky rocket. But today is a new day, and we can overcome everything!! We did, by getting this wonderful tool we got.

Yesterday, I had to go to the post office, ours has a large flight of steps to go up to get in. I was able to walk up and down with no thought what so ever. I didn't think about it until
I was on my way home.

What are your plans for today?

Hugs.

Lisa

crystal M.
on 11/1/13 4:07 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Oh what a busy couple of days I have had at work.  I worked 11 hours yesterday and came into work before 7am today.  I am still behind.  But so is everyone....and they are complaining.  I'm not...I could use the overtime.  After the car repair and the tooth and the speeding ticket...I had a very expensive October!!!  I need the extra cash. 

Well today after work Chris is taking me out to eat because he has the day off today.  I am liking that he has days off during the week because then we can go out and do things when I get home...instead of me waiting till after 10pm for him to get home.  And it's kind of nice to have a weekend day to myself once in awhile. 

Lisa, I agree with you...we have or must over come the pain from childhood.  Because if we don't then it's like those that abused us get to traumatize us twice...because they are ruining are adulthood too.  I know way too many people that let it weigh them down and ruin their lives.  I refuse to let that happen to me. 

Well I have to get back to the grind...lol....have a good day...bye. 

berts4
on 11/1/13 5:41 am - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I am home after a "quick" trip to the west side of Rockford to drop some stuff at the library.  The are (where I used to live and work) made me a bit sad, so I came straight home.

We moved the freezer that has been on the back porch/mud room to the basement yesterday, so now I am thinking of cleaning and painting the siding and organizing the space.  Good to keep me busy.

I have to balance the Scout checkbook and am thinking of getting a free Redbox tonight.  Todd and I are heading to Lake Geneva tomorrow about 10 am, so I have to pack also.

Everyone have a lovely evening/weekend!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call